Ave Maria Home

Ave Maria Home (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Ave Maria Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Ave Maria Home

February 27, 2015

Ave Maria was top notch. They had a wide range of services. The staff was very good. They were very attentive to details, and they seemed to care. The sanitation was very good. One of my parents used it as a recovery facility.

October 15, 2012

By Debbie11

Ave Maria Home Care Services was the only one that would charge by the hour instead of having a minimum of four hours. There's about three people that come and it's mainly medication management and then transportation, so it works really well for my parents. I would definitely recommend them.

July 24, 2012

By workerbee

I visited the facility on a Friday morning. There were a lot of workers and nurses moving about. The facility was nice and clean and had a fresh smell. The entry way looked like the entrance to a club house, which gave it an upbeat feel. Each staff member I encountered was very friendly. I was escorted to one of the apartments by a young lady who answered all of my questions and was very polite. When I got to the apartment, I was pleasantly surprised by the space and decor. The apartment was very modern, had wall to wall carpet and walk in closets. Ave Marie also offers a lot of activities for the residents, which is a wonderful thing for people who are now retired and have a lot of time on their hands. I believe they have a monthly calendar that is published each month full of things to do. And the facility is located in Bartlett, TN which is a very safe and residential area. All in all it seems like a great place for seniors. All in all it seems like a great place for seniors.

October 19, 2011

By allisonwrites

My grandmother lived in Ave Maria assisted living for a year before she died. I visited her there many times. There was plenty of parking, but the outside area was not all concrete - the grounds were always beautiful, with green grass and many flowers. The residents had chairs to sit on outside and get fresh air. The building itself also looked really nice from the outside. Walking in made you think you were in a country club - it was classy yet welcoming. My grandmother spent a lot of time upstairs in the library, where residents had access to many shelves of books. She also often played cards with her friends in a public living room area. There were many open spaces for the guests to be social. Her room was very nice, set up like a studio apartment with a sitting area, space for her bed, and a private bathroom. She was allowed to decorate as she pleased, and seemed very happy there.

Nursing Home Reviews for Ave Maria Home

October 25, 2014

By Jo18

We were pleased with Ave Maria and actually that’s where we want to put her, but the problem was they had a very long waiting list. That was our first choice. We visited there a couple of times; in fact my neighbor was there and we visited her to seehow the situation was. The people were very caring and concerned for everybody. We walked through, and we saw the cafeteria and recreation areas.

Adult Day Care Reviews for Ave Maria Home

Photos of Ave Maria Home

Services and Amenities of Ave Maria Home

• Fee Structure Extra: Ave Maria Home Offers Long Term, Residential Care To Seniors Needing Assisted Living, Nursing Home And Alzheimer's Care. Also, We Provide An Adult Day Center, Mon Fri, And Home Care Services To Seniors In Our Community.

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Ave Maria Home

Residents of Ave Maria feel right at home in their own one or two-bedroom apartment, complete with their own furniture and belongings. In addition, residents are able to enjoy common living spaces including a library, art gallery, activity center, chapel and dining room. There’s even a beauty salon right on campus.

Ave Maria offers assistance with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing and medication administration, as well as services such as housekeeping, transportation, and activities.

Through a formal evaluation, Ave Maria will develop a personalized plan of care to meet you or your loved one’s individual needs and desires.

When your loved one is diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s, a type of dementia, the family and loved one experiences many emotions and have many questions about the future. Ave Maria can help.

Our program is designed to promote familiar schedules and surroundings while providing personal assistance with daily activities. We strive to provide an environment that is nurturing, supportive, and focused on maintaining the dignity of your loved one and through a formal evaluation; Ave Maria will develop a personalized plan of care to meet individual needs. With 15 studio apartments, St. Luke’s Cottage is decorated in a home-like environment to ensure residents with dementia and early to mid-stage Alzheimer’s disease feel safe and secure.

Map of Ave Maria Home