Claiborne and Hughes Hlth Cntr

Reviews of Claiborne and Hughes Hlth Cntr

Nursing Home Reviews for Claiborne and Hughes Hlth Cntr

August 25, 2011

By HeatherT3

Caliborne and Hughes is a very nice place with friendly staff members and a great rehabilitation plan. It was because of those three things we chose to admit our family member and we were pleased with pretty much everything except the food. There were two times that the meat was served when it was not hot and once there was a hair found in my family member's breakfast tray. I know that food in a nursing home is not going to be great, but I think they can do better than cold meat and a hair in the food.

August 25, 2008

By Pug

My Mom was a resident

My Mom was a resident at Claiborne Hughes for almost three years. She needed quite a lot of care and she got it. She was clean always. The staff was very good to her and she to them. The activities staff is the best there that I have ever seen. The office staff is always willing to help and are so friendly. I have recommended this facility to family and friends and they all say the same thing, that their loved one was treated like family by the staff. The night my Mom died, the staff was there for me to comfort and support. This is a caring,compassionate facility. THANK YOU CLAIBORNE HUGHES

Services and Amenities of Claiborne and Hughes Hlth Cntr

About Claiborne and Hughes Hlth Cntr

Claiborne and Hughes Hlth Cntr is a senior living provider in Franklin, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Claiborne and Hughes Hlth Cntr for more details on services and rates.

Map of Claiborne and Hughes Hlth Cntr