Reflections Assisted Living

Reviews of Reflections Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Reflections Assisted Living

August 29, 2016

By WendyH

My father was here and the staff and the service were a life saver to my mom who had been the caregiver for years. Although you are always reluctant to turn a loved one over to the care of another person or facility, it is sometimes necessary and after visiting other places, we immediately knew this was the only place we wanted our loved one to be. This facility is managed by a group of wonderful Christian people and my mother also knew them from church and the community which helped to make us even more secure with our decision. They were very personable and took great care of my father's daily needs. They are very concerned with the well being of all the patients and the facility is extremely clean;upon entrance, it is very homey feeling and decorated like a home so you will be proud of when people visit your loved one. I can't say enough positive things about the service they provided in a time most needed. My mother was at the facility almost daily and grew to know the staff and other members like family; there was no other place in Myrtle Beach, Conway, or locally we would have ever considered to care for my father so although it's never an easy decision, you can rest at night knowing your loved ones are here and well taken care of!

July 19, 2014

By Beth21

The help at Reflections seemed very good. They're very efficient help. They have some activities. I saw one room, and it seemed spacious enough. Reflections was a brand new building; however, they should paint their walls a lighter color. I think it made the place looked a little dark.

June 04, 2014

By James83881350

My wife is now at Reflections at Carolina Forest. It is only four miles away from me. They're good. They're great. I like the manager mostly over there. The rooms are private. They are nice. The staff is good too. Regarding food and dining room, they're pretty good, but they are not anything exceptional.

Costs for Reflections Assisted Living

Photos of Reflections Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Reflections Assisted Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: CRC1456

• Get Costs

About Reflections Assisted Living

Reflections Assisted Living is a modern facility with spacious hallways, large sitting rooms, elegant dining areas and comfortable resident rooms. We are the premier location for Assisted Living in Myrtle Beach, Conway, and Surrounding Communities.

Three Guiding Principles help Reflections find its niche and set it apart from other assisted living facilities:

• Family Owned Christian Based Center
    • Heartfelt passion the owner incorporates in daily operations
    • Size of center facilitates a higher level of personalized resident care
    • Reflections is located in the Carolina Forest Community of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, central to Highway 501 in Myrtle Beach and Conway. Only minutes away from Coastal Carolina University and area Hospitals.

Our Mission is the guarantee all residents the absolute best personalized residential service through the application of heartfelt, compassionate, Christian-based care.

Map of Reflections Assisted Living