Terrabella Myrtle Beach

Reviews of Terrabella Myrtle Beach

Independent Living Reviews for Terrabella Myrtle Beach

September 14, 2021

By Clarence

I toured and it's a very nice place. The room in the apartment was very, very good, and the staff was very, very kind and friendly. They had a good library, and they had a couple pool tables on each floor. The people were happy there, and the residents looked content. It's very roomy, it's very attractive, and it looks more like a motel than a home.

August 22, 2021

By Vicky

It was very welcoming. The lady, Christina, that we worked with was very knowledgeable of the whole place. We enjoyed the facilities that they offered, the washer and dryer, and the little areas you could go to. It looked like a very welcoming place. There were lots of nice people we met as we were touring. They all smiled and asked us to come. It's independent living, and we saw 3 different styles of rooms. The corner ones were our favorite because they had more lighting and more room. Some of them were more like a studio. We did see a downstairs unit, where you could actually park outside and walk in and out on your own and not have to go down the long hallways and ride the elevator. That was more of a fit for my parents. They had a little workout session with all the ladies when we went through, so we watched them do a little exercise program. They had a beauty shop, a dining area, a library, a sitting area that had a pool table, and a game room. They had a lot of inviting, fun, fun things. It was perfect for our needs. My father's on dialysis, and it's right across the street from dialysis. It's in the middle of where I live and where my brother lives, so it was a convenient location for us. I do think they need more 2-bedrooms. They only have 10 or 12 in the whole facility, and I wish they had more.

August 12, 2021

By Phyllis

We like it very well. They don't have assisted living. They have independent living, and it was very nice. Everything we looked at was nice. The dining facilities were nice. People were roaming around doing nothing, sitting out on the porch, and they had one group playing games. They toured us to different two-bedroom apartments, which we were looking for, and they were really nice. We really liked them. It was what we were looking for. We're just not ready right now to settle down and move just yet. They showed us rooms where they do their games, and they have a puzzle room, a pool room, and a room where you can watch movies or TV. It looked real nice. There was a group of people doing a game or something, and they were doing some entertainment in this one room. My husband and I can't stand and walk too well, and it was a long walk down the hallways to the two apartments that we saw. It was a little bit too much for us. We both walk with walkers, and he didn't have his walker.

June 21, 2021

By Shielah

It was wonderful. It was very nice. I liked that you may not have an entrance but there's a balcony, you can open the windows and get fresh air and look out to see the birds. It was really clean, it was homey. The person who assisted you was fine and very helpful. We didn't try any meal, but it looked very good. I saw the list of activities, I think there were some people playing board games and just out talking. They go on the bus and go to Wal-Mart and stuff, and pick up things they need. It's a very nice place and it didn't feel like a prison.

May 18, 2021

By Martha

We liked it; it was very good. They have arts and crafts, games, puzzles, and just about anything you could think of. They have music, trips, and they go somewhere just about every day -- so you can go somewhere every day. They also have transportation to medical appointments. So, there's a lot.

February 15, 2021

By Roy

This would be my favorite. I've been there several times. My brother was there for two years, and my last visit was about a year ago. They had good and friendly staff. The food was really good as well. The apartments were excellent. It's nice, and it's like a Hilton Hotel really. There's a nice big pool table. It was just very convenient to all the stores around town.

January 17, 2019

By Bob

It wasn't exactly as I thought. It's a residence for people who just don't want to own a home. I thought it was assisted living, but it's independent living. It's a place without the responsibilities of home ownership, and everyone is basically on their own. They have the camaraderie of the residents which is nice, and they have food prepared for them, which is also nice. I got the impression from the people moving through the place, and from talking to the management, that it's a place where people want to participate and intermingle with other folks. The staff member who gave us the tour was very good. She was forthright in telling me things that I needed to know, and helped me form an opinion. I was invited for a meal there, but I declined politely.

July 31, 2018

By Doucillia

I like the setup and atmosphere, and the people seem to be pretty nice. The staff was very cordial and nice as well. There was a selection for lumch every day that was well prepared, and they also had nice snack bars open all day. The person who gave me the tour was very understanding and explained everything. I was there when it opened around 10 years ago, and it almost looks like it did now.

February 19, 2018

By Bill

It was very nice. We were very pleased with what we saw. The people were very helpful. They showed us all the facilities and examples of some of their rooms that we would be using. It was a good visit. The rooms were good. Several of them had very good outside views, which was a good, attractive feature. Also, there was enough space in the room for most of the things that we would need there. The dining room looked very nice and very spacious. The staff member who was with me during the tour did an outstanding job. She was very friendly, very communicative, and very helpful. She answered all of our questions.

April 20, 2017

By Rick877135

Our tour was very thorough. It didn’t have fine dining, but it was adequate. The staff was very outgoing. It had a library and a lot of activities, like games and card games.

Hi Rick, thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy you enjoyed your experience at Eagle Crest! We strive to provide top quality service to every guest and resident. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you!

September 13, 2016

By Linda528421

It was very nice. We saw the living area and the two-bedrooms. The kitchen was very small but certainly adequate because the meals were provided, so I don’t think I’d be cooking much. It’s just such a shock when you’re coming out of a house because of the storage, so we would definitely make quite an adjustment for that. They had a library, a place where you can socialize or games or crafts, and I know they had more than that. They had a wonderful area outside, park-like, in the back. The staff that we met was very nice, very knowledgeable, and could answer any questions we had. Talked to some of the residents, and they seemed to be quite happy. We did notice that they allowed pets; one lady had a dog with her, which we would be interested in.

August 16, 2016

By Heather213458

My mom is in here right now. I was able to eat there once. It was not amazing, but it was good food with good variety. They have good-sized, clean, and updated rooms. My mom has a one-bedroom with a living room and a small kitchen. They have a lot of activities.

April 15, 2016

By Beth121648950

I went to a couple of places for my mother, one of them being here. My first impression was awesome. A gentleman met me right away at the door. I liked that it was clean and that I could smell that it was clean. They were having dinner where residents were served by servers. Everyone had a smile on their face. It was a great place. For activities, they had a bus to take them to Wal-Mart twice a week and to other shops. The ladies had knitting and crocheting class. There was a TV area for watching movies and so many other activities. My mother is a smoker, and she can smoke outside on her own balcony. The place is also pet friendly, which is good. She can have a nurse’s aide walk the dog for her every day. The doctors are on-site all of the time. I love this place.

August 27, 2015

By Dana20

It was a nice place. The staff was very thorough. They explained everything about the place. The rooms were fine. They looked like standard condos. The dining room was set-up with tables and chairs, and I thought there were four people to a table. They had a lot to offer, and they had a lot of social events. It was very friendly and very open. The people there were very knowledgeable. It seemed more like a community versus a retirement home.

May 26, 2015

By Deborah105645550

It was my mother's first choice because it had a living room area with a little dining area and a separate bedroom. You could even have a little balcony or a little patio. But it was a retirement home, so if you needed medical assistance or whatever, you contract that with an outside agency. They were having a Bingo game, they do exercises, and you could either watch or you could sit and participate. They had a couple of guests there, and they said, "If you have to be away from home, this is the place to be." Their dining room was gorgeous.

April 13, 2015

By Azia1975

Wonderful facility. The residents were finishing up lunch and seemed to enjoy their meals. They then proceeded to enjoy some entrainment in the atrium. Helen, my tour guide, was very helpful. She answered all my questions. I'm more than likely not going to be able to get my Mom in there, due to the level of care she needs (I am sad about that), however, Helen still insisted that I call her with any questions I may have in my attempt to place my Mom. The units we toured were lovely. Ample space and amenities. Easy access to laundry services and common areas. The decor was lovely. If your family member(s) is able to live independently, I highly recommend this facility

April 05, 2015

It is very nice. They have good food. The facility itself is very nice and very homey. The staff is friendly. My father-in-law has been there for two and a half months now. Overall, they seem to be very caring.

November 14, 2014

I liked it very much. I did take two meals there, and they were very good. The room style was probably one of the best things about it. There's certainly adequate space with the furnishing and what not that I have. They have plenty of activities for the residents like Tigo and bowling tournaments for one night on the television, and they also have outside activities like going to the beach and going shopping -- those kinds of things. The staff was very cordial and very knowledgeable. There was very small kitchen space though, and they offered two meals a day; the third one you had to get on your own. But I am a cook, and I like cooking my own meals.

July 19, 2014

By Beth21

It was very attractive. They had lots of activities. The food was delicious. They had efficiencies, one-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms. They seemed fairly attractive. The people there were very friendly. Everybody was very active and friendly. I was very impressed with this place. I would definitely recommend them to others. It was light and bright with very open space. It was very clean. They had big activity rooms, and they had very delicious meals.

May 12, 2014

By Linda62360050

It looked like a high-rise hotel. They have connecting rooms that they made into one room. One room was a living room with a kitchenette, and the next room was the bedroom, it was ugly. The staff though that showed us around was lovely. They should make the rooms more like a home. They have a treadmill on the floor, they didn’t have their own pool, and they really didn’t have much of anything.

March 27, 2014

By John81843650

The rooms were smaller but the location was more convenient for any place that you wanted to go in Myrtle Beach. I had a feeling it was like a hotel. There was an open layout on the first floor, and the surrounding property was nice. They had more people, and the staff was fine. I knew they had a lot of activities, but there were no activities when I was there.

December 29, 2013

It was fantastic! When we went there, they treated my mother with utmost kindest and respect. They also had us sampled their meal so that she had an opportunity to see what the food was like. If Mom wanted to stay in South Carolina, she's going to be moving in there. They basically had everything except assisted living. So if Mother needed more help and we couldn't provide it for her, we would have to contract people to come in to do physical therapy and so forth. Nevertheless, I would still highly recommend them to others.

May 12, 2013

By Dennis4

It was clean and its staff was very friendly and outgoing. The food was very good. They just had too many activities going on.

Questions about Terrabella Myrtle Beach

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Terrabella Myrtle Beach. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Terrabella Myrtle Beach offer to independent living residents?

Our residents can take advantage of the complimentary transportation to help them get around town. The scheduled shuttle can take residents to stores, doctor appointments, dining, or group outings

What makes the chef or dining program at Terrabella Myrtle Beach exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Terrabella Myrtle Beach offer to independent living residents?

If Terrabella Myrtle Beach accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Terrabella Myrtle Beach work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Terrabella Myrtle Beach

Photos of Terrabella Myrtle Beach

Services and Amenities of Terrabella Myrtle Beach

• Entry Fee Cost: 2000
  • Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Terrabella Myrtle Beach

At TerraBella Myrtle Beach, the rare combination of amenities, senior lifestyle programs, and attentive, personalized service makes for a senior living experience like no other. Our community specializes in high-quality Active Independent Living featuring maintenance-free senior living suites and apartment homes and an incomparable location just a mile from the iconic sands of our namesake Myrtle Beach.

TerraBella Myrtle Beach is a great fit for area seniors who want a worry-free lifestyle that creates more time for fun and leisure and forever eliminates the obligations of owning and maintaining a home.

Here at TerraBella Myrtle Beach, our cozy suites and apartment homes provide best-in-class comfort and convenience features, and a beautiful backdrop for daily living. In addition, residents can savor delicious chef-prepared meals and take part in daily activities and social events which make for a richer, fuller way of life overall.

Add to that a desirable central location that’s close to pristine Atlantic beaches, area shops, dining and entertainment, and TerraBella Myrtle Beach is this area’s best choice for exceptional, resident-focused senior living.

A desirable central location that’s close to pristine Atlantic beaches, area shops, dining and entertainment, and Terra Bella Myrtle Beach is this area’s best choice for exceptional, resident-focused senior living.

Map of Terrabella Myrtle Beach