Rest Haven-york

Reviews of Rest Haven-york

Nursing Home Reviews for Rest Haven-york

June 25, 2012

By Claire2

Rest Haven York is a lovely nursing home located in York, PA, across the street from York Hospital. The home itself is well kept and very clean. The building is secure from the time you walk up to the front door and enter. A receptionist is there to greet you and you sign in. Then you're free to visit whomever you're there to see. Anytime I've asked to speak with a member of the staff they gladly accommodate me. My questions have always been answered completely and thoroughly. I find all of the employees to be quite pleasant.Most importantly of all is that my mother appears to be happy there. She has dementia and so doesn't really know me but they tell me she's friendly with everyone and motors around the facility in her wheelchair. I like that the staff there is kind to her. I don't care so much that her and many others spend their days sitting in the hallways while a special group uses the activity room but I don't know all the details of that either.

Services and Amenities of Rest Haven-york

About Rest Haven-york

Rest Haven-york is a senior living provider in York, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rest Haven-york for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rest Haven-york