Celebration Villa of York

Reviews of Celebration Villa of York

Assisted Living Reviews for Celebration Villa of York

April 27, 2015

By Carol105648550

It is a really great place. It is very close to a hospital, and it is really nice. I went in there actually before my meeting time with the lady I was supposed to meet with, and I talked with the some of the ladies and gentlemen that live there; they really like it. It is a beautiful place, and I like the fact that it is all on one floor. It is just very nice. The staff was very nice. I only met with the one lady, and she showed us around. She showed me the calendar, and it is quite a lot. They have a completely full monthly schedule of different things to do every day. They have trips to Wal-Mart and even rides in the country on the bus. I kind of like that the residents are able to sign up so they could do that. I also asked about us coming and taking my mom out for the weekend, and there was no problem it. It is very comfortable and homey, and it did not seem like an institution. It is lovely, and I think if my mom is going someplace, I would like to take her to see it. I was viewing it to make sure it is a nice place, and I thought it is really nice. I would definitely take her back to see this one.

February 28, 2013

My mom feels very comfortable here. At the beginning, she was resistant about going, but now she's very happy there. They have a very, very caring staff and she is being well taken care of. The place is all very clean, the food was very good, and they have activities where they also include the families. They have 64 residents in the facility.

October 22, 2012

By Steve9

I'm satisfied with the facility, the care, and everything else at this point.

Costs for Celebration Villa of York

• Personal Care Assistants
  • Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: 334980 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Celebration Villa of York

Located in charming and historic York, Pennsylvania, our senior living community offers residents a warm, relaxing environment, engaged and friendly staff, and personalized care. At Celebration Villa of York, we treat residents like family, providing exceptional care while helping them stay as independent as possible.

*24-Hour Resident Care Staff *Restaurant Style Dining *Classes, Activities & Outings *Scheduled Transportation *Pet Friendly

Map of Celebration Villa of York