Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County

Reviews of Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County

Assisted Living Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County

May 21, 2012

By SK1

The facility is fairly new, nice, clean place and it is actually our first choice since its just right beside my dad's house. And the facility is willing to take him without any down payment, after we had him taken out from a rehabilitation center. They conduct a comprehensive nursing assessment with every residents and their family to fully understand their needs. And the person who actually assisted us, I think her name is Alicia, was really nice and very helpful. But it just came down to when he developed a blood clot, we couldn't move him. So I need to look for some place closer to me, since I'm in Waldrof.

Memory Care Reviews for Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County

Costs for Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County

Photos of Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County

Services and Amenities of Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 333900 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County

Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County is a Personal Care/Assisted Living residence located in historic Maytown, just 20 minutes from Lancaster, Mount Joy, Elizabethtown, Hershey, and York, PA. Our serene, cozy atmosphere is perfect for a mid-day nap while our location is ideal for activities outside the residence like shopping or a family dinner.

When you choose Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County, you’ll get more than the average Personal Care/Assisted Living community.

You’ll feel safe and secure with our 24-hour assistance, you’ll be free to choose how you spend your time and come and go as you please, and you’ll receive the expert care you deserve.

Serene, home-like atmosphere for residents with cognitive impairment:

Paramount Senior Living’s memory care residence was created to provide a therapeutic, relaxed atmosphere for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia. It also allows our residents to make choices and celebrate their individual life accomplishments. Group activities are also offered to inspire confidence and socialization among friends at Paramount Senior Living.

Care Plans

When your loved one becomes a resident, our team of trained caregivers will design individual care and support plan with the help of you and your family.

We encourage families to take an active role in their loved one’s life and provide furnishings for their room to help them feel connected to familiar surroundings.

By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing there are options for tomorrow.

With a beautiful rural setting our residents can enjoy the peace that country living offers. Your loved one can wake up to birds chirping corn fields growing, and fresh, clean country air. Our caregivers care more…and understand what it means to work hard and serve others. We’re close to Harrisburg, York, and Lancaster so it’s an easy place to pay a visit.

Map of Paramount Senior Living at Lancaster County