Autumn House West

Reviews of Autumn House West

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn House West

March 31, 2016

By Barbara123111550

Barley Autumn is very nice, but the people are too old, though everybody seems happy. The building is wider and very nice inside, but the rooms are smaller. The staff is very friendly and works really hard.

September 29, 2011

By Millerj1120

When I would go visit my grandfather at the nursing home the employees that worked there were so caring. They would come visit my grandfather often to check up on him. They knew our names and who our grandfather was when we would ask how he was doing. I was really impressed with how clean and orderly is there. They are not too pushy for the residents to do activities if they don't want too. The food they serve is something I know I would enjoy if I lived there and my grandfather enjoys it as well. Everyone is just so friendly and never seems to act inappropriately towards my grandfather. My impression on the facility on the outside is that they have wonderful space for the residents to enjoy as well as the visitors. The nurses are just wonderful people! I can't thank them enough for what all they had done for my grandfather when he was living!

Costs for Autumn House West

Photos of Autumn House West

Services and Amenities of Autumn House West

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• State Licenses: 332350 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Autumn House West

Autumn House West is a senior housing facility that offers independent living, memory care, and personal care for seniors. With a focus on providing tailored activities to suit the needs of each resident, Autumn House West provides a safe and caring home for those who need assistance with daily living or memory loss. The staff members at Autumn House West are trained in dementia care and are always available to provide assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, doing laundry, and taking medications. This facility is also equipped with 24-hour medical professionals on call for emergencies. For residents who need more than just assistance with daily living or memory loss but require full-time supervision due to wandering off or aggression from Alzheimer's disease or other forms of dementia, this facility also offers memory care services that include additional precautionary measures such as locking doors and windows. Memory care services also include mental stimulation through engaging activities such as arts projects and social outings that cater to the interests of each individual resident. For those who want the independence offered by independent living but require some help with basic tasks such as cooking meals or managing their finances, this facility offers personal care services including housekeeping duties like tidying up after residents and laundering their clothes every day. The key difference between independent living and personal care is the level of assistance offered for daily living activities--personal care includes many more tasks while independent living only includes a few basic ones like cooking meals or managing finances without any help from staff members at all.

Map of Autumn House West