Autumn House West

Reviews of Autumn House West

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn House West

September 29, 2011

By Millerj1120

When I would go visit my grandfather at the nursing home the employees that worked there were so caring. They would come visit my grandfather often to check up on him. They knew our names and who our grandfather was when we would ask how he was doing. I was really impressed with how clean and orderly is there. They are not too pushy for the residents to do activities if they don't want too. The food they serve is something I know I would enjoy if I lived there and my grandfather enjoys it as well. Everyone is just so friendly and never seems to act inappropriately towards my grandfather. My impression on the facility on the outside is that they have wonderful space for the residents to enjoy as well as the visitors. The nurses are just wonderful people! I can't thank them enough for what all they had done for my grandfather when he was living!

Costs for Autumn House West

Photos of Autumn House West

Services and Amenities of Autumn House West

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Autumn House West

Welcome to Autumn House West

Care, Compassion & Dignity in the heart of York. The culture of all of our personal care communities offers confidence in the attentive care, loving compassion, valued dignity, and continued safety for everyone.

Personal Care

Assistance with activities of daily living. We help aging adults with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, doing laundry, and taking medications. Our staff members, including at least one medical professional, are on call 24 hours a day.

The key difference between independent living and personal care is the level of assistance offered for daily living activities and health care.

Memory Care

The journey of memory loss is challenging, both for the person who experiences it and their loved ones. Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia requires a focused team for the challenge.

We take additional precaution to ensure our residents are safe and protected from wandering off and the fear of injury. To provide mental and physical stimulation, our caring staff provides each resident with activities that are suited to their interests and skills.

Dining

Our executive chefs add love to every meal. All of our living options include three home-cooked meals per day.

We keep fun front and center. Every day we offer engaging activities including exercise, day outings, and games.

Housekeeping

With everything from tidying up and scrubbing to laundering personal items, we have your needs covered.

Thank you for your interest at Autumn House West. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Autumn House West