Autumn House East

Reviews of Autumn House East

Assisted Living Reviews for Autumn House East

June 24, 2021

By Kay

The staff that I met at Autumn House East were very professional. They answered all my questions, were willing to show me several different room layouts, and gave me the price ranges for each. I saw their game room, dining room, and the amenities they have. The facility was very clean and everybody was very friendly. The other residents were roaming around at will and it felt like it was a very nice atmosphere, not a typical nursing home. It's like a little community inside and I thought it would have been perfect for my step mom when the time comes. There were a couple of dining rooms and they were very big, spacious, and very home-like. It wasn't like a cafeteria-looking type. They decorated it in a way that it felt homey. They introduced me to the activities director and they had a schedule of what's going on every day at different times, and some of the residents can come on their own. The ones that need help, said they would go to the room and bring the people out to go to the activity.

October 05, 2020

By George

I didn't like Autumn House East. It's in the middle of the city, it's enclosed, and it's like you're in a penitentiary. They have the same amenities as the rest of them. Since it's located in the middle of the city, they don't have much room for outside activities or anything, and you're confined inside the area.

September 18, 2019

By Meghan02

My grandmother has been living in this facility for the past year and she absolutely loves it here! The nurses and other employees are so nice and caring for the residents it’s amazing! All the employees always have smiles on their faces and are always so welcoming to all the new residents! The activities director is amazing! She has activities like wii bowling, which is my grandmas favorite, and other fun activities scheduled at specific times during the week. Not to mention, the rooms are so cozy! Each room really does feel like home and my grandma absolutely loves it. All the residents here are so nice and loving to one and other it’s also amazing!

Memory Care Reviews for Autumn House East

Costs for Autumn House East

Photos of Autumn House East

Services and Amenities of Autumn House East

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• State Licenses: 334260 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Autumn House East

Welcome to Autumn House East

Care, Compassion & Dignity in the heart of York. The culture of all of our personal care communities offers confidence in the attentive care, loving compassion, valued dignity, and continued safety for everyone.

Independent Living

Our aim is to make our residents’ day-to-day lives a bit easier, which enables them to live on their own for as long as possible. Independent living is ideal for seniors who want to continue to participate in their own activities, participate in community life, and enjoy an active lifestyle without the concerns of homeownership, such as yard work or household repairs.

Personal Care

Assistance with activities of daily living. We help aging adults with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, doing laundry, and taking medications. Our staff members, including at least one medical professional, are on call 24 hours a day.

The key difference between independent living and personal care is the level of assistance offered for daily living activities and health care.

Dining

Our executive chefs add love to every meal. All of our living options include three home-cooked meals per day.

We keep fun front and center. Every day we offer engaging activities including exercise, day outings, and games.

Housekeeping

With everything from tidying up and scrubbing to laundering personal items, we have your needs covered.

Thank you for your interest at Autumn House East. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Autumn House East