Aventura at Pembrooke

Reviews of Aventura at Pembrooke

Nursing Home Reviews for Aventura at Pembrooke

May 18, 2020

By LindaR.

My uncle has been a resident at Pembrooke for a few years, and we feel blessed and grateful that the staff has been so kind and caring.

Linda, thank you for sharing your experience. We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with the care that your uncle is receiving at Aventura at Pembrooke! We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Thank you for choosing Aventura at Pembrooke!

January 31, 2020

By lJason

’ll be honest and say, looking at past reviews scared my family. We were informed that they were taken over by new management and that things have changed and are continuing to change. We took a chance and went to check it out. We needed a place for my mom who has dementia, is in the late stages and needed physical rehab after being in the hospital for 2 weeks. She had a mental breakdown due to her previous facility stopping a medicine cold turkey. That scared most places. We were in a tight spot and needed a place. We made up our mind in the parking lot afterwards. Bob, the director of admissions, was amazing. He wasn’t sale-sy or pushy. He was upfront and honest about everything. He did what he could to make it work AND make ya comfortable. Debbie, head of the nursing department, wasn’t afraid of our situation with mom having had a mental breakdown....so many places were. We moved mom in the next day. The staff couldn’t have been more welcoming and accommodating, everyone was so sweet. Mom has been there over a week now and nothing has changed. Everyone in the building has been so happy to help mom, and help us. I absolutely recommend giving them a chance. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you for the recommendation. We are so glad to hear that you are having an amazing experience at our facility, and that you are satisfied with he care that your mom is receiving. We really appreciate all your kind words about our staff. Thank you for sharing your experience at Aventura at Pembrooke.

December 24, 2019

By becky low

We have been blessed that our family member was admitted to this home, the care was great, the ownership takes personal pride and is very dedicated to the individual residents needs, this helped iron many of the difficulties in admission and during the stay, Absolutely recommend

Becky, thank you for the recommendation. We are so glad that you had a great experience from the admissions to the stay. We really strive to treat everyone with the best possible care, and we are so happy to hear that received it. Thank you for choosing Aventura at Pembrooke.

December 20, 2019

By familyfirst0101

The staff answered all of my questions promptly and professionally - and is always available . My father has had several short term stays in the area in the past year. My main concern was clinical care - this is not a problem here. He received excellent care and Therapy department was phenomenal! Bottom line is my father was stronger when he was discharged . Thank you Aventura at Pembrooke !

Wow, a stunning review! Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that you father is much stronger now! Thank you for choosing Aventura at Pembrooke!

December 16, 2019

By Ms. Kokoszka

It's really amazing how wonderful this facility is now! New owners, new management, new staff and so many new upgrades. It's so happy and friendly now and the staff is so caring.

Ms. Kokoszka, thank you for leaving a review!

November 26, 2019

By phillygirl116

It’s just bad, it smells awful, and they go through staff so quickly

We are sadden to hear that you did not have the best experience at our facility. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our facility, but are always looking for ways to improve. Please reach out to us, in order to further discuss.

November 24, 2019

By marquismsy

staff is very devoted ,and highly accommodating, received a newly done room ,meals were very good ,and the atmosphere was homey,enjoyed the rehab staff , and out door area

Thank you for sharing your experience! We really appreciate your kind words about our facility and staff. Thank you for choosing Aventura Pembrooke!

September 13, 2019

By HappyFamily11

Love visiting at Pembroke and seeing how happy she is. The staff are so nice and treat everyone with dignity

December 10, 2018

By visitor1130

I visited Pembrooke Health and Rehab, the people who worked there were very nice, they gave me plenty of information, and they were very helpful. However, I did not care for the facility because the rooms seemed like a hospital room. The place didn't feel like a home. They do have a therapy room. I noticed the smell of urine on the first floor, the residents don’t stay there, and I don’t like that. I talked to the staff members and they were all wonderful people. They’re in the middle of remodeling.

June 09, 2018

By Kelly

The woman from Pembrooke that I spoke to was wonderful. My mom is in long-term care. The place is an older building but OK. Everybody seems OK. Sometimes when my mom falls, I don't always get a notification. They do a lot of coloring and bingo. The staff is wonderful and great. My mom moved in the last week of March.

November 01, 2016

By JS525758

They told us that Pembrooke was just sold and that they will be refurbishing it because it definitely needs to be refurbished. The staff is very good; my mom loves them. They have two dining rooms: one has a special menu, and the other one has a menu that you can choose from. My sister and I are the ones in charge of our mom, and one thing that I have a little peeve about is that it seems they want to deal more with my sister than me. When I call and leave a message or ask for confirmation, nobody ever returned my phone calls.

Photos of Aventura at Pembrooke

Services and Amenities of Aventura at Pembrooke

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Aventura at Pembrooke

aventuraatpembrooke.com

Our residents are like our family. Our competent, warm staff is invested in each resident’s physical and emotional welfare and is dedicated to fostering a comfortable home like environment where our residents can thrive. With our top quality, round-the-clock medical care and abundant services and amenities, your loved ones are in good hands as we celebrate life’s milestones together.

Map of Aventura at Pembrooke