Aventura at Pembrooke

Reviews of Aventura at Pembrooke

Nursing Home Reviews for Aventura at Pembrooke

November 24, 2019

By marquismsy

staff is very devoted ,and highly accommodating, received a newly done room ,meals were very good ,and the atmosphere was homey,enjoyed the rehab staff , and out door area

Thank you for sharing your experience! We really appreciate your kind words about our facility and staff. Thank you for choosing Aventura Pembrooke!

September 13, 2019

By HappyFamily11

Love visiting at Pembroke and seeing how happy she is. The staff are so nice and treat everyone with dignity

December 10, 2018

By visitor1130

I visited Pembrooke Health and Rehab, the people who worked there were very nice, they gave me plenty of information, and they were very helpful. However, I did not care for the facility because the rooms seemed like a hospital room. The place didn't feel like a home. They do have a therapy room. I noticed the smell of urine on the first floor, the residents don’t stay there, and I don’t like that. I talked to the staff members and they were all wonderful people. They’re in the middle of remodeling.

June 09, 2018

By Kelly

The woman from Pembrooke that I spoke to was wonderful. My mom is in long-term care. The place is an older building but OK. Everybody seems OK. Sometimes when my mom falls, I don't always get a notification. They do a lot of coloring and bingo. The staff is wonderful and great. My mom moved in the last week of March.

November 01, 2016

By JS525758

They told us that Pembrooke was just sold and that they will be refurbishing it because it definitely needs to be refurbished. The staff is very good; my mom loves them. They have two dining rooms: one has a special menu, and the other one has a menu that you can choose from. My sister and I are the ones in charge of our mom, and one thing that I have a little peeve about is that it seems they want to deal more with my sister than me. When I call and leave a message or ask for confirmation, nobody ever returned my phone calls.

Photos of Aventura at Pembrooke

Services and Amenities of Aventura at Pembrooke

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Aventura at Pembrooke

aventuraatpembrooke.com

Our residents are like our family. Our competent, warm staff is invested in each resident’s physical and emotional welfare and is dedicated to fostering a comfortable home like environment where our residents can thrive. With our top quality, round-the-clock medical care and abundant services and amenities, your loved ones are in good hands as we celebrate life’s milestones together.

Map of Aventura at Pembrooke