Weatherwood Manor

Reviews of Weatherwood Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Weatherwood Manor

February 08, 2015

By Ashann1026

I wouldn't send my family here. My grandmother was in there and the cnas were so rude. I asked to have her blood pressure checked and they said they will but it reall doesn't matter cause it's up to the big man to decide when it's time to go! Uncalled for!

April 01, 2013

By moms rosey smile

Weatherwood is a very beautiful place that gives you so much comfort in leaving your loved one with them.They are honest,friendly and are their for you always.We had my mom at our house for 6 years and took care of her and when we had to put her in assisted living we checked out many places.When I walked into weatherwood and met the people their I knew God had answered my prayer to where mom was to be.She is so happy their and I love all the ways they make her always feel special.She has been their 2 years.I volunteer their and I just adore all the residents.They definitly have met all my expectations and more.The activities are so well planned always and the dining area and food selections are also wonderful. You just have to know that this was definetly the best choice we made.God Bless

Services and Amenities of Weatherwood Manor

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Pets: No Pets

About Weatherwood Manor

Weatherwood Manor is a senior living provider in Greensburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Weatherwood Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Weatherwood Manor