The Springs at Willowcreek

Reviews of The Springs at Willowcreek

Assisted Living Reviews for The Springs at Willowcreek

February 23, 2016

By Vicki T

If you are looking for a nice, homey setting with truly caring, loving staff, this is the place for you. They are so patient with their residents, provide excellent care and activities, and work closely with you to make sure your loved one's needs are met. I could not have been happier to have found this facility and to have my mom live there.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Springs at Willowcreek

Memory Care Reviews for The Springs at Willowcreek

Photos of The Springs at Willowcreek

About The Springs at Willowcreek

The Springs at Willowcreek is a senior living provider in Salem, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact The Springs at Willowcreek for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Springs at Willowcreek