The Village at Keizer Ridge

Reviews of The Village at Keizer Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Keizer Ridge

August 22, 2017

By swoose

As the first resident I chose to sell my home in Albany and make the move to The Village at Keizer Ridge. I walked in and fell in love and felt right at home. This is now home and has been since the opening on Feb. 2016. As a very independent person, I knew that I would need the assistance one day. I want to tell you I highly recommend this beautiful community from the time you walk in the front door it is warm and inviting! So I love living here and have made wonderful friends. From the movie theater to the outings, to being pet friendly to social events it is the best value in the Keizer/Salem area. The staff at The Village at Keizer Ridge is happy to be here, kind, caring, considerate, professional to each and every one of the residents. Hope you choose to check into The Village at Keizer Ridge for yourself like I did, or your loved one. Happiness is...The Village at Keizer Ridge.

May 03, 2017

By warlander

My father was at this HORRIBLE facility from April 2016 to March 2017. My father fell unsupervised more times than i can count. His catheter came loose in September urine got on his carpet it was still there when he passed away. I requested to have his apartment rug cleaned the smell drove you out of his apartment at the door and the facilitie's reasoning for not cleaning the rug was "it could happen again". Also i was told by the director "falls by residents are to be expected". I have photos of my father's injuries. His apartmemt cost $5,100 a month!!!!! If you love your mother or father or elderly relative or friend DO NOT allow them to move there.ALL they care about at Village At Keizer Village is money - zero empathy for the residents or their families

Thanks for the feedback, Warlander. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents at The Village at Keizer Ridge. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so if you're willing, please contact Elizabeth Simon at residentexperience@frontiermgmt.com. We hope to hear from you.

April 13, 2017

By adam eve

My parents spent 3 months at the Ridge during the summer of 2016. We had problems with their meds being disspenced on time. When they needed help it took over half an hour for anyone to come. At night there is only one staff person for an entire floor! After 5:00pm there is no one at the entry desk. We saw many resistants move in and then out! It is. Beautiful building but don't be fooled as this is not a loving, supportive place for you loved ones!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide our residents. If you'd be willing, Elizabeth Simon would like to speak with you at residentexperience@frontiermgmt.com to discuss ways to improve your experience with The Village at Keizer Ridge moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

May 22, 2016

By Loving daughterIGMPD

The service is great at The Village at Keizer Ridge. My parents are currently there. The rooms are nice and big. Their food is wonderful. It’s a brand-new facility, so they need things to run a little bit smoother.

Services and Amenities of The Village at Keizer Ridge

About The Village at Keizer Ridge

The Village at Keizer Ridge is a senior living provider in Keizer, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Village at Keizer Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Village at Keizer Ridge