Brookdale River Road

592 Bever Dr NE, Keizer, OR 97303
Brookdale River Road (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale River Road

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale River Road

May 17, 2015

By Linda106980950

I visited Brookdale, and we liked it very much. Everybody was friendly. The rooms were good, but there weren't any openings at that time.

March 23, 2015

By Diane103787050

The staff at Brookdale River Road was helpful and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean. It didn’t seem the dining room had quite as much of a selection of meals. The security and safety look OK to me. They have cards and music for their activities. The hallways were kind of dark in there.

March 14, 2015

My mother-in-law lives here at Brookdale River Road. I am going to give it the best because my mother-in-law is very happy there. Their staff is great. They have a lot of activities for the residents. The rooms are very nice, and even the studios are very spacious. I have not eaten there, but she says the food is good.

November 28, 2013

River Road was a decent facility. I didn't have any negative feeling about it really. Their working staff was very nice. As far as I'm concerned, I think that's a nice place.

Questions about Brookdale River Road

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Brookdale River Road. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have many residents who enjoy participating in activities! Most of our residents are 65+ with an average age of 80.

What places are near Brookdale River Road or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are just outside of Salem's City limits, within walking distance of Fred Meyer, Bi-Mart and many local restaurants.

What transportation services does Brookdale River Road offer to assisted living residents?

We have a community bus with daily trips to local shopping as well as appointments.

Photos of Brookdale River Road

Services and Amenities of Brookdale River Road

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale River Road

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale River Road