Regency Woodland

Reviews of Regency Woodland

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency Woodland

September 17, 2012

By Red Hen

Regency Woodland has been a friendly, safe, caring home for my mother for nearly two years. It is small (30-some units) so residents, staff and families really do get to know and enjoy each other. The food is delicious and the environment nicely designed and decorated. The staff does not constantly change -- I have known some of the caregivers for years. I especially appreciate their patience, respect, kindness and good cheer. They always make time to talk with me and give mom their full attention. They greet me and mom by name. They attend to problems quickly. The caregivers and staff seem to be a good, fun- loving team. On family and friends dinner night, they dress for the theme. (I believe Elvis attended the 50's dinner!) There is a hair salon on site and a nice range of activities. I wish we could look after Mom at home but Regency Woodland is the next best place. Five stars in my book.

December 04, 2011

By sipper

My mother was living here and recently died there. She received good care but when she died one of the care givers removed her wedding ring and said they put it on a bedside table. Why?? The mortuary did an inventory and it was signed by the caregiver when they picked her up. There was no wedding ring in the inventory. When we found out, we felt crushed. We felt violated and what a sad day to tell the granddaughter who was promised the ring that it had been stolen off her dead grandmother. Had we known that someone needed some financial assistance, we would have gladly helped them. Stealing is unexcusable. This really shadowed over our goodbyes to my mom and our celebration of life. I would never recommend this facility. They violated our trust and violated our mom after her death. I hope the police are able to solve this case, but doubt we will ever get the ring back.

Services and Amenities of Regency Woodland

• Diabetic
  • Special Diets
  • Vegetarian

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: Daily Trash Removal, Continence Management, Safety Monitoring, Music Therapy, Phone Services

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay

About Regency Woodland

Regency Woodland is a senior living provider in Salem, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Regency Woodland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Woodland