Regency Woodland

Reviews of Regency Woodland

Assisted Living Reviews for Regency Woodland

December 04, 2011

By sipper

My mother was living here and recently died there. She received good care but when she died one of the care givers removed her wedding ring and said they put it on a bedside table. Why?? The mortuary did an inventory and it was signed by the caregiver when they picked her up. There was no wedding ring in the inventory. When we found out, we felt crushed. We felt violated and what a sad day to tell the granddaughter who was promised the ring that it had been stolen off her dead grandmother. Had we known that someone needed some financial assistance, we would have gladly helped them. Stealing is unexcusable. This really shadowed over our goodbyes to my mom and our celebration of life. I would never recommend this facility. They violated our trust and violated our mom after her death. I hope the police are able to solve this case, but doubt we will ever get the ring back.

Services and Amenities of Regency Woodland

• State Licenses: 1946682154

About Regency Woodland

Regency Woodland is a senior living provider in Salem, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Regency Woodland for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Woodland