Brookdale Geary Street

2445 Southeast Geary Street, Albany, OR 97322
Brookdale Geary Street (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Geary Street

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Geary Street

February 26, 2016

By Cindy120888750

Brookdale Geary was nice, but just seemed disorganized; more crowded, and more expensive.

September 16, 2015

By Richard113140350

My wife is in Brookdale. She has only been there for a few days, but so far, it has been a very positive experience. The staff seems to be caring and very attentive to my wife's need.

January 12, 2015

By Apr-74

We loved Wynwood, and the administrator there was awesome. However, the room was shaped funny. It was very small and claustrophobic, so we had to go in a different direction. Everybody was very attentive. It was nice, and everything was kept up well.

June 30, 2014

By Robert86708150

Wynwood of Albany seemed to be a very adequate place for someone who has the need of a facility. They have several different rooms, with one or two bedrooms. They offer a well-balanced meal. They have a very good staff, and they are always right there to help you with your needs whenever you need them. The facility is very clean, and they take care of the room's bedding once a week. They also have a laundromat where you can do your own laundry. They have exercise and puzzle rooms you can use. The facility, for me, is very adequate.

June 19, 2014

By Rick23

I thought Wynwood was very nice. It was relatively new, and they were constructing more buildings. I had a tour, but I didn't taste the food. However, I thought they were kind of pricey for what they offered.

July 10, 2012

By dbh211

My grandmother was very particular when it came to what assisted living residence she stayed in. Wynwood of Albany was the eventual winner because of its well cared for grounds, amply stocked art room, and the quality of the food. She also got to decide if she wanted to go down to the dining room for dinner or stay in her room and she appreciated the choice.I found the facility clean and staffed by cheerful, knowledgeable people. The gift shop in particular was run far better than the other such stores in my grandmother's previous residences.My only complaints were the noise in the rec area (the televisions were often too loud and competing with each other) and the limited options when it came to off site entertainment. My grandmother had no real interest in joining in on these outings anyway, so it was of no consequence to her.Overall I would recommend Wynwood of Albany, particularly in the case of extremely limited mobility residents. Lots of good places to sit and chat.

August 20, 2011

By saveslives

I would NEVER put a loved one in this facility. They not only give your loved one the wrong medicines, but they are very likely to never give them their prescription medicinejjs. Hope that they are not homebound, stuck in their apt, not able to go down for their meals. They are likely to never get their meals delivered to them, or given meals that they can't chew or digest. If they fall down, they usually won't be discovered for quite some time. The trash is piled up for days, rodent infestion is most likely to happen as they do not clean the apts, even tho you pay them for that service. I would never again put a loved one in that facility. They are being investigated even as I write. Stay away from this facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Geary Street

Photos of Brookdale Geary Street

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Geary Street

• Companion Suites: Yes

About Brookdale Geary Street

Brookdale Geary Street provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Geary Street