Prestige Senior Living West Hills

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living West Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Senior Living West Hills

February 12, 2021

By LShelby

I am not sure what we would have done with out Prestige. They made room for my Dad when we couldn't find anywhere for him a few years ago. He could not longer take care of himself at his retirement home and shortly after the passing of my Mom I was staying with him and caring for him while also working full time. Prestige took us under their wing and helped us make sure our Dad was safe. He had to live in another town for awhile and then as soon as we could he was moved close to us in Corvallis. Since then, we have been blessed to know he is in good hands. Since the COVID lock down it has been very hard. Prestige employees have been working hard to make sure our Dad has what he needs and is safe. As a nurse, I know that being a care giver is challenging and things aren't always perfect. I still know that my Dad is in a place that cares, regardless of these trying times. The Director Travis is so kind and caring also! I would highly reccomend this place for a family member.

February 11, 2021

By Doug's sister

Because of COVID things are different and they are very vigilant in protecting the residents of Privelege West Hills. They have yoga, bingo, and a variety of activities but COVID often changes the schedule. There is a coffee and snack bar available when COVID is not a problem. They also have a happy hour on Thursdays when possible for residents to visit. My brother moved in when he had a stroke and is physically well but other difficulties. As his sister, living several miles away, the personnel has been very helpful to him, specially Tomena, Jon, and Travis. I so appreciate the updates Travis sends everyone..

February 10, 2021

By Ms. Pierce

The staff has gone above and beyond all expectations in keeping the residents safe and engaged during the pandemic. The rooms are kept clean and neat. The staff has tried all kinds of interesting activities and events to get residents involved.

September 03, 2020

By Sarah Santher

My great uncle has been here for a year and a half now and absolutely loves it! Before covid precautions were set in place, I'd visit and eat there often. Their food has always been great when I went- their homemade bread is amazing and they do salmon very well! The community is always clean and smells good. They got a new Executive Director this year (2020) who has really improved the place (according to my uncle). My uncle uses a wheelchair and whenever he needs help with anything, even just having dropped something on the floor someone is there to help assist him within minutes. He really loves their activities person and said the outdoor socially distanced concert they had last week was a blast. I would absolutely recommend Prestige West Hills! Great place to call home

June 06, 2018

By mypooorgrandma

Do not put someone you love in this home. My grandma who has a broken leg can’t even get someone up to help here within and hour if at all. The food scheduled is never on a timely manner if the person wants to eat in their room. It’s not the staffs fault it’s managements fault they only have to care givers staffed at a time. I wish I could give this place 0 stars

December 25, 2017

By mvo62

Poor staffing Repeatedly did not meet care expectations outlined in service plan Charged for care that was not provided Multiple medication errors Inadequate housekeeping Overall provided misleading, inadequate, unsafe care

April 29, 2015

By Keith17

The employees were very helpful. My sister enjoys the food and is happy with her room. Our family is pleased with her care.

April 23, 2015

By David109839350

Prestige West Hills is taking very good care of my father. He has been there for about a month now and is doing better than he has in a very long time. The regular and good meals and clean, healthy environment have had a very positive effect on him.

January 26, 2015

By Vincent7

The Prestige Senior Living on West Hills is very nice and affordable. My dad and I love it. The process was easy and quick, and the staff is very knowledgeable and very helpful. We are having a great experience. I would recommend this facility to others. It is not a super fancy place, but the food is good, the staff is good, and the place is clean.

June 22, 2012

By Dharohar1

The staff were helpful to visitors and appeared to get along well with the clients. They were generally at least attempting to seem cheerful and friendly while providing services. The staff that I spoke with displayed knowledge and familiarity with the habits and personality of my relatives they were caring for which was very encouraging. My grandfather never made any significant complaints about his treatment or the facilities.

Questions about Prestige Senior Living West Hills

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Prestige Senior Living West Hills. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

West Hills has a diverse population with residents ranging from 54-102 years of age. The average age would fall in the 70's and 80's.

What programs or activities does Prestige Senior Living West Hills offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We provide a diverse activities program. We have activities ranging from games, arts and crafts, DIY (do-it-yourself) classes for Lip balm, bath bombs and other goodies, trips, men's and women's social groups, and many other fun engaging activities.

What places are near Prestige Senior Living West Hills or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are set in a peaceful, rural setting within a couple minute drive of a mall with restaurants, grocery shopping and more.

What transportation services does Prestige Senior Living West Hills offer to assisted living residents?

We have a community bus. We provide transportation for shopping trips, doctors appointments and more.

Costs for Prestige Senior Living West Hills

• Low Salt

• Minimum Age: None

• Occupational Therapy

About Prestige Senior Living West Hills

Prestige Senior Living West Hills offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living West Hills gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

-Community surrounded by rolling fields with shopping a quarter of a mile away. -Walking trails around the community property -Two covered patios with country views -Special themed events monthly -Bi-Monthly health promotion presentations -Weekly live entertainment -Full size refrigerators in every apt

Map of Prestige Senior Living West Hills