Parkrose Chateau

Offers Independent Living

3141 NE 148th Ave, Portland, OR 97230
Parkrose Chateau (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 221 days

$250 off per month for the first 3 months. Cannot be combined with any other incentives.

Reviews of Parkrose Chateau

Independent Living Reviews for Parkrose Chateau

July 10, 2019

By Sally

We chose Parkrose Chateau for my mom. Our overall experience when we toured was really good. The staff was really helpful and informative, they're great, and the place looks really nice. The rooms we saw were really presented nicely, and the size is perfect for Mom. The dining area also looked nice; when you walk in the door, it's located to the right. I haven't eaten there, but it seems more like a restaurant. They have amenities like a gym, there are different areas where they can read or use the computer, and when I went there I saw many residents in a resident meeting or playing a game. So far, Nick has been very helpful, and he's the only staff member I met so far aside from one of the drivers who was also very nice and introduced himself to me. The grounds are very nice, the place is really clean, and the atmosphere is very nice.

October 29, 2018

By Vicki

Parkrose Chateau was very beautiful. It was lovely. The rooms were very clean, roomy and pleasant. The windows were nice. They had a big celebration and they had an Elvis impersonation. Everybody was dressed up in nice casual wear. They had music; it was very good. They had a very nice library, a game room, and a nice sitting room. The staff was above excellent. They were just superb. The circular driveway was very regal, very nice, and very pleasant. The place was clean, nice, and very secured with nice entrance and nice reception when you first walk in.

March 07, 2017

By Judy781474

When we went to Parkrose Chateau, they were able to show us the apartment, and the rooms were a good size. They seemed perfect. The staff was very nice. The dining area is very nice, and they don't have any assigned seats. I was able to eat there, and the food is OK. I also saw some activities going on.

September 30, 2016

By Suzy422140

Parkrose Chateau is very nice, and when you drive in, there’s an open atrium. When you walk in, there’s beautiful carpeting, and chandeliers up in the hall. They have very nice people. The room was a bit smaller, but it had a big window, one big wall to wall closet, a nice big bathroom, and a lot of cupboards. There was a theater there, some activities, and a sale going on.

August 22, 2016

By Karen178101

Parkrose Chateau was very nice. I like the idea of independent living all the way up to, heaven forbid, nursing care. The grounds were beautiful, and the staff seemed friendly. We didn't eat, but the menu looked delicious. The residents looked happy. It's a place I could call home. They have some exercise programs, outings, newspapers to read, movies, and companionship.

May 22, 2016

By KathyUJPYE

I am living in Parkrose Chateau, an independent senior living with different apartments. I have a nice big one-bedroom apartment with a little kitchenette. The facility has a huge dining room that serves good meals. I have only been here for 10 days, so it very new as I get accustomed to the place. The residents are very nice.

May 17, 2016

By Happy VisitorNWGLE

Parkrose was nice and clean. The people were pleasant and very helpful.

May 12, 2016

By G.KYFRAU

Everybody was nice at Parkrose. They had an exercise room, a nice place to read, and a place for smoking outside. The studio rooms were nice.

February 02, 2016

By kayakjohn

Very nice facility and good food. The location isn't very handy.

December 16, 2015

I went to Parkrose Chateau. It was a very fine place. I met with one of the sales people who showed me around and explained how things were working. She was very kind and very helpful. I had a fine lunch. The facility had nice landscapes. I didn’t see many activities of a physical nature, but they seemed to have a room or two where they do activities.

August 27, 2015

By Joanne47

Parkrose Chateau was absolutely beautiful, and everyone would probably go out of their way to make you feel very comfortable. I just went and looked at the rooms there, and they were very spacious.

March 07, 2015

I chose Parkrose Chateau because it was friendly as well as the residents. They were outgoing, and the food was great. I had two meals there, and it is a good home.

November 05, 2014

By Caring91956450

She has already moved into Parkrose Chateau. She felt that it was the coziest. She liked the people that lived there. It’s clean, it’s comfortable, and it seems to be well run. They have games and outings. The staff is very nice. Everybody has been very pleasant.

Costs for Parkrose Chateau

Photos of Parkrose Chateau

Services and Amenities of Parkrose Chateau

• Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water
  • Independent Living Starting At: $2085/month

• Housing Extra: Cottages, Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup, Walk In Tub

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Parkrose Chateau

Parkrose Chateau is located in Portland, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Parkrose Chateau for a visit...and stay!

Map of Parkrose Chateau