Courtyard Fountains Senior Living

Reviews of Courtyard Fountains Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Courtyard Fountains Senior Living

February 27, 2014

By Eric7

Courtyard Fountains has a good reputation. The staff is very friendly and very responsive. The rooms are pretty nice, nice sized, and fairly spacious. It's enough for an assisted living. The food is good and the the dining room is very nice. They have various activities almost every day. I did know a little bit about some cleanliness issues, but they were quick to respond. I wish the price were less, but I guess everyone wishes that, too.

April 16, 2013

By caring8111

We went to Courtyard Fountain and toured around the place. Everything was very nice, but we didn't really talk to anybody, so I cannot say anything about their staff.

Independent Living Reviews for Courtyard Fountains Senior Living

September 05, 2015

By Act judiciously

It deserves a 4.5 rating and touches on 5 in many circumstances. Our parents were some of the first residents at The Courtyard Fountains and lived there for 14 years. They investigated and visited several communities before making the decision to move there after downsizing from a large four bedroom home to a roomy two bedroom condo. This was one was of the kindest and most thoughtful gifts they gave us, as we knew they were living in safe, wonderfully kept, and well managed community, where help was always available and they were proud to invite family or friends over eat (health and good food in a lovely surrounding). Their apartment was comfortable and homey, the staff was always friendly, warm and caring, and Mary, a key manager, has a rare combination of compassion and managerial skills in working with the staff and residents. As our parents aged we felt a great sense of peace knowing they were in a safe community, which they enjoyed and provided transportation for stores and doctors, opportunities for outings, daily activities along with frequent special social events and new friends, who became treasured old friends. Yes, like any place there were changes through the years, which were some times difficult for them to accept, as will be the case in any similar community. In each case, Mary and her staff try to make the transition as easy as possible, and in each case everything worked out. The Courtyard Fountains continues to be an excellent home and community and I strongly recommend you check it out before making one of the most important decisions in your life.

August 29, 2014

Courtyard Fountains has really good activities. I liked the people there. I didn’t really see a whole lot and one thing they have is a wood shop -- I think that would be an attraction, so I keep remembering that. They have really good activities; for instance, every month they feature a different author woulc come in and talk about his/her work. They do a really good job with that. The food is quite good and their dining room is open for reasonable hours during the day -- you simply order from the menu. I think that’s very good because then you don’t have to wait while they serve masses of people. It’s a much better system for food delivery.

September 25, 2013

By Jim33

I didn't spend too much time at the Courtyard Fountains. I just had lunch there which was nice. The food was really good. I don't think it has the things that I like in the other facility but it looked very new. I talked to a couple of the residents. They seemed to be happy living there.

July 28, 2011

By dutydaughter

Nice, newer facility, which appears to be well taken care of, and the staff seems to be very caring about the residents. The food also looks good, with a variety of selections. Activities could be more interesting, but I assume they do what is most popular.

Costs for Courtyard Fountains Senior Living

Photos of Courtyard Fountains Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Courtyard Fountains Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Courtyard Fountains Senior Living

Courtyard Fountains is an Independent Living & Assisted Living community that provides exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents.

Our community is fun and exciting like a cruise ship that never leaves the dock. No matter where your loved one is moving in from, they will feel right at home within our resort-like environment.

Independent living means you or your loved one can complete many everyday activities of daily living, but prefer access to a broader social community. When you enroll in an independent living program at one of our senior living communities, you gain access to a network of other people similar to your fellow independent seniors who enjoy the company of new friends and exciting social activities.

Access to care staff is where the value truly lies in assisted living. Residents living in assisted living facilities live in their own private rooms while receiving extra help with many different medical services from specialized care providers. These hospitality and healthcare staff members monitor residents' well-being and help keep them healthy.

Our wellness services are robust. They include everything from convenient access to skilled nursing care to activities of daily living (ADLs) whatever is necessary to maintain a safe and secure living environment.

That includes anything that makes life easier, such as:
  • Laundry services & Housekeeping
  • Personal Care Services
  • Medication management
  • Recreational activities
  • And much more

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of Courtyard Fountains Senior Living