Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Reviews of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Fisher's Landing

March 06, 2012

By Tyler1

My great grandmother tended to be a bit grumpy, but she never had anything negative to say about the care she received here. We went in to visit her one day, and without hesitation, the receptionist told me "Oh, she is usually taking a nap this time of day." I was very impressed that the receptionist could recall the information so quickly without even thinking about it, it showed she really cared about her job and took it seriously. There were always posters and fliers in the foyer and entrance reminding residents and family members of upcoming events. There were a lot of events so I really believe the residents knew they were still living an important life, filled with fun events and social activities. My grandmother passed away in 2003 and members of the facility attended her service, it was very touching to know that my grandmother was a part of their lives, and clearly she was apart of theirs as well.

February 29, 2012

By balplayer0

I was a volunteer at this assisted living facility for nearly 2 years. The accomodations provided by staff are top-notch. Full-dining facilities accomodate a full weekly schedule of planend events for residents. This facility is quite clean and it is clear that the employees and staff care about their professional services (and with this, their guests). This facility would be a 5-star facility is there were additional features for guests (such as a pool, spa, jacuzzi).

Photos of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Brookdale Fisher's Landing is a senior housing facility that offers a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from professional staff. Each senior gets the assistance they need while having their independence respected. The peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience and activities combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Genuine caring staff and home-style meals add to the residents' experience. Through special events, activities clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, the community offers unlimited opportunities for seniors to get to know other residents.

Map of Brookdale Fisher's Landing