Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Brookdale Fisher's Landing (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Fisher's Landing

February 28, 2015

My mother is in Brookdale Fishers Landing for two months now. The staff are pleasant enough, but this facility is going through some owner changes. There are a lot of promises, but everybody is so busy that there's no follow through. They parked her in a double bedroom. It's spacious and very luxurious. There are activities, and they are posted on the board everyday. There wasn't any smell like an old place home. The dining area is nice and quiet.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well and what we need to focus on improving. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss your concerns further, and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

December 05, 2014

It was very good. I saw apartments; they were clean and spacious. The staff was good, and the residents were happy.

October 16, 2014

By Connie38

I was very impressed. The people were friendly, the facility was clean, bright and cheerful. There were a number of different activities to participate in, and the food was good.

July 29, 2014

I like the company. Sanitation was good. The dining room was nice, big, wide and open. Everybody was really friendly and very welcoming. The rooms were nice, clean and homey.

Costs for Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Photos of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Brookdale Fisher's Landing

Brookdale Fisher's Landing is a senior housing facility that offers a homelike setting and cheerful smiles from professional staff. Each senior gets the assistance they need while having their independence respected. The peaceful setting, restaurant-style dining experience and activities combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Genuine caring staff and home-style meals add to the residents' experience. Through special events, activities clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, the community offers unlimited opportunities for seniors to get to know other residents.

Map of Brookdale Fisher's Landing