Gateway Care and Retirement

Gateway Care and Retirement (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Gateway Care and Retirement

Independent Living Reviews for Gateway Care and Retirement

September 29, 2015

We went to Gateway Care and Retirement for our mother. It was very, very good. I could move into this one myself if I was retired. The people with whom we had conversations were extremely helpful. The location was good. I would have moved our mother quite quickly, but it looked at the time as though she had deteriorated to the point where she might have needed somewhat better care, more comprehensive care, than they were set up to provide. Their common dining room was a large open space with round tables. People could sit five or six to a table. It was really clean, and it was very nice. The rooms were spacious and well organized. The bathrooms were excellent. The atmosphere was welcoming, and that was impressive.

We have three levels of care including nursing home and post acute care.

August 27, 2015

By Joanne47

Gateway is OK; it is affordable for me. My room is very small. There were a couple of times I don't think they had near enough for people to eat, but most of the time it is OK though.

We have small studios, large studios, large studios with kitchenette, and one bedroom apartments. We also provide three meals per day, weekly housekeeping, linen laundry services and daily activities starting at $1,050.00per month.

Photos of Gateway Care and Retirement

Services and Amenities of Gateway Care and Retirement

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Gateway Care and Retirement

Gateway residents enjoy our on-site, full-service hair salon, relaxing courtyards and full activities calendar. We offer residents regular access to community activities and events and entertainers, religious leaders and volunteers frequently visit the center.

Map of Gateway Care and Retirement