O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville

Reviews of O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville

Nursing Home Reviews for O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville

November 24, 2015

By Dan115474450

My mother is in O'Neill Healthcare for her rehab. Everything is fine. I do not have a problem with anything going on there. My mother says they treat her well. This is the second time that she is there for the past two months, and she does not mind being there for rehab. She is sharing a room, and it seems to be okay. There is a TV and a bath that both patients share. The food I see looks okay. There some activities listed on the board for patients to do like bus trips and bingo night. There is a hair salon there, a library and it seems like there are things there for the people to actually partake. There are a couple of community rooms. It looks like a pretty nice facility.

October 28, 2015

By Marilyn111720150

Center Ridge Nursing Home was nice, but it was like a decorated hospital rooms. When you first walk in, it was a big room, but the bedroom area was very small. It was nice, but it wasn't a homey feeling. It was almost like a large hospital room with a chandelier. Their level of entertainment was not as fine as the one my mom was in. They do not have as many places to go and do. They were all in one floor. My mother and I found the marketing director not very personable. We thought she was not very welcoming. We met some of the residents there. They were playing cards in the restaurant area. They were very nice. They had a nice dining room.

April 13, 2012

By tonesofhome07

I feel that this nursing home was a great place. My grandfather was treated with the up-most respect from ALL of the staff. The nurses were absolutely amazing to both my grandfather and the family. They always allowed us to come to be with him and made his room as close to home as possible. The food that they served was great and similar to home-cooked meals which made my grandfather much more comfortable. If we ever had any issues they were handled immediately and with respect. I would most definitely recommend this establishment to other people. I never once had a bad experience with the company and neither did my grandfather. They offered a lot of fun activities for their patients and even a beauty parlor on the inside. The held mini carnivals in the parking lot where kids would come and the patients would get to come outside and interact with everyone. It really was a pleasure getting to know all of the staff here.

Services and Amenities of O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville

O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville is a senior living provider in North Ridgeville, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville for more details on services and rates.

Map of O’Neill Healthcare North Ridgeville