About The Lodge Retirement Community
Is this your business?
At The Lodge we offer several independent & assisted living floor plans from studios, one and two-bedroom apartments. Pricing is all inclusive: rent, meals, housekeeping, cable, utilities, transportation, activities, security and more...making us one of the best values in town!
At The Lodge Retirement Community you'll enjoy a rich and varied lifestyle. Choose from a full calendar of events and programs including musical entertainment, outings, and so much more! Start your day with one of our exercise classes or enjoy a peaceful morning in our gazebo. Chef Joel and our dietary department will prepare delicious meals; and Sundays is a special time to invite your family for brunch! At The Lodge Retirement Community you will have an opportunity to blend freedom, comfort and convenience into an affordable lifestyle that fulfills your unique retirement needs. Discover all the benefits of living in a luxurious campus designed specifically to accommodate the needs of senior adults today and into tomorrow with an expansive range of care and services.
Garden apartments are located steps away from The Lodge and feature spacious two-bedroom, 1.5 bath split floor plans, ideal for couples or shared living. They are maintained for active adults age 55+ and include all the amenities and services The Lodge Retirement Community providesGarden Apartments for age 55+ are located next door
Our Assisted Living Program provides the help you need to continue to enjoy a full and independent life.
In the event you require recuperative therapies, short term or long term nursing services, or memory care it's reassuring to know that The Lodge Nursing & Rehab Center is just a few steps away.
- -bedroom, 2-bedroom, and studio apartments
- Garden Apartments located next door
- Independent and Assisted living
- No move-in fee or prepaid lease
- Breathtaking gathering areas with fireplace and towering glass ceiling
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard with pond, gazebo and walking path
- Guest accommodations available for out of town family and friends
- Respite stays are available during a short recovery or when a caregiver needs a break
- On campus skilled nursing, rehabilitation and Alzheimer's care The Lodge Nursing & Rehab Center