The Kenwood by Senior Star

Reviews of The Kenwood by Senior Star

Assisted Living Reviews for The Kenwood by Senior Star

December 01, 2015

By Liza4

The Kenwood is a relatively new community. It is highly regarded. It is stunningly gorgeous and competitively priced. My mom seems overwhelmed because it is incredibly large, but her sister and the family are very excited about it. We like it a lot. My mom has memory issues, and we’ll move in next week. She’ll be in assisted living. We are going to continue with hospice nursing, but we will use their doctor on-call. I like this community a lot because it is literally stunningly. It sits way high up on a cliff. It is so pretty. It feels like you’re outdoors even though you can’t go outdoor.

September 07, 2015

I like Kenwood by Senior Star. It's a beautiful place. Their grounds are pretty, but limited. This is the place where I hoped to actually have my parents go. They have independent living as well as assisted living. I would say the rooms were very nice. The public facilities were beautiful. The food is fabulous. They have a wonderful restaurant, and it looks very nice. They have been extremely helpful in answering all my questions.

June 08, 2015

By Francis8

The Kendwood was very upscale. It had good quality, good food, and good activities. It was very nice and very well done, but it was also very costly. The one thing they could improve was if they could decrease the cost to make it more available. The rooms very clean. The staff was very attentive. They had a 28 meals a month plan. It was actually very excellent. It had a lot of good things about it; it was just a little over our price range.

April 21, 2014

The Kenwood by Senior Star was awesome. It was nice and big. It was also clean and fresh. It was a fairly new community. The dining room was very nice. They have a little bar area if you want to go there, and it was also nice. Overall, I wouldn't mind living there, but I just couldn't afford it.

January 31, 2014

By Doris19

A lady had picked us up and brought us to The Kenwood. She was a very nice and gave us a tour. My husband couldn't move fast so she gave us a wheelchair and I pushed him around in a wheelchair. She showed us everything and introduced us to the staff. All of them were very nice people. My husband liked the building. He liked the size of the units. He liked everything that they had. But it was also a place that only had maybe one or two meals a day. They had a sauna. They had pool activities and they had a bingo game going on when we were visiting. We liked everything except that it was high rise.

December 13, 2013

By Keith8

The Kenwood is one of the nicest senior buildings in the area. It's first class and it's really a nice place. The staff was really nice and they helped us move my parents from their house to the facility. It was a very nice and easy move so that was a big plus. We've eaten there numerous times and the dining room is excellent. The service is also nice. I think the food is great. I would definitely recommend this facility.

March 29, 2013

Kenwood was a place that seemed nice including the atmosphere and everything. The staff was helpful when I visited and I don't really remember the activities there. The rooms were alright.

April 26, 2012

By cincyfan88

The Kenwood is a highly luxurious assisted-living facility. It has the capability to serve all levels of care, from independent living to skilled nurses who work in the "memory care" unit specifically designed for those suffering from forms of dementia and Alzheimer's disease. The main building is a towering, multi-story complex that has a number of unique features all located on the grounds of the facility. There are a number of in-house restaurants for residents, a sports-bar like area for those living in the independent-living area, and a marketplace to buy basic necessities like toothbrushes and personal care products.The Kenwood is a seriously impressive place. I am very surprised at the level of luxury and always-on-call care that the facility provides. From Midas the Service Dog, to a personal chauffeur for the residents, to the in-house Chef who creates unique gourmet food daily, The Kenwood didn't feel like an assisted-living facility at all but more like a luxury resort. The staff was extremely courteous and attentive, the whole facility was incredibly clean, and overall I came out with a very positive opinion.

Independent Living Reviews for The Kenwood by Senior Star

• Pool

• Spanish

• Minimum Age: Yes

About The Kenwood by Senior Star

The Kenwood by Senior Star is a progressive and inviting retirement community in Cincinnati, OH, with independent living, assisted living, and memory care components.

Our individual residences are attractive and bright, waiting for you to add your personal touches with your own cherished belongings. The Kenwood's community living areas and dining rooms welcome you to share stories and make new friends. And because everything is meticulously maintained - with housekeeping and linen service provided, you never have to worry about repairs, cleaning or yard work. Resident's families appreciate the peace of mind they gain by knowing that their loved ones live in a community that supports independence, encourages socialization and wellness and helps their loved one experience a fulfilling lifestyle.

Every year, we talk with thousands of families as they explore their options for transitioning into a senior living community. We find that most families desire the same things for themselves and their loved ones. Safety and security. Comfortable, supportive surroundings. A healthy lifestyle and well-being. A little help when it's needed. These are the very basics. And we do them extremely well!

We invite you to come and experience life at The Kenwood by Senior Star today!

Map of The Kenwood by Senior Star