St. Leonard Centerville, OH

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care

8100 Cylo Road, Centerville, OH 45458
St. Leonard (844) 334-3818

Reviews of St. Leonard

Assisted Living Reviews for St. Leonard

November 05, 2012

I think St. Leonard is above average. The staff seem to be caring people. The whole facility is very nice.

June 22, 2011

By SoRolfe

Grandmother lived there for about two years. Staff was very kind in my experience, though at times fairly negligent. My grandmother fell once and bruised a lot around her body when the staff wasn't there assisting her. They did get to know her well, and were very hospitable to my grandfather when he came to visit. Every time I visited they were doing some sort of fun activity, so it's good that they kept the residents busy.

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Leonard

March 07, 2015

By Maryann12

My mom has been at St. Leonard’s, and I think it’s wonderful. She has been there a couple of times like once for about four weeks in the Spring and four weeks in the fall, and we had a very good experience there. I thought it was a very clean facility, and my mom seemed to like the food. The staff was very good, kind, and caring as well.

March 07, 2015

I would not put anybody there at St Leonard. It was dirty. The tour person was unorganized. Even though we caught them off guard, I don't like to make appointments ahead of time. I like to surprise them because I want to see how they really are. I don't want to have a false sense that they set things up. The patients were not engaged there, and there were no activities going on. The rooms were big, but the facility did not give a warm nice feeling. The staff was average at best. They need to have more activities, and the facility needs to be cleaner.

February 19, 2015

St Leonard is just right down the road. They are down the street close to my father. It is close to our home and their home. The staff seems fine. Everybody seems great, and I would recommend the place if someone is looking for it. The rooms are clean, and I thought everything looked just fine. They were playing bingo or some sort of cards. The dining room looks clean, and they were eating with their friends and family. St Leonard was a little too cluttered for me though. My mom prefers things in perfect order, and it might have been too cluttered for her. This is from what I saw on that day. It may not be that way all the time.

December 27, 2013

By TallOne2013

I stayed at St. Leonard Franciscan Living Community to recover from a complete knee replacement. I have also stayed at two other Living Care/Rehabilitation Facilities in the Dayton area and found St. Leonard's to be far superior in many ways. The nursing staff is responsive to needs; the Physical Therapy specialists are compassionate and also assertive in moving along the recovery process; the food is very good and the location is convenient to both my Mother's home and my own; and the cost of that facility was far lower than the alternatives. They even had a wired Internet connection in my room, so I could feel more comfortable in having a more secure connection to the Internet.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for St. Leonard

Photos of St. Leonard

About St. Leonard

The Health and Rehabilitation Center at St. Leonard is the perfect setting for recuperating between hospitalization and home. The program is designed for those recovering from acute situations such as cardiac conditions or stroke, fractures, and hip or knee replacements. Our acclaimed Rapid Return Rehabilitation Program is staffed 24 hours a day with highly skilled medical professionals who are committed to offering personalized therapies as well as other services to maximize performance, achieve optimal independence and get you back to your normal lifestyle. Quite often, the short stay at St. Leonard is the perfect stepping stone in the transition from hospital to home.

Map of St. Leonard