The Wellington at Dayton

Reviews of The Wellington at Dayton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wellington at Dayton

August 17, 2016

By Thomas010013

We chose The Wellington at Dayton because of our past experiences with it. We chose a one-bedroom apartment for Mom. They have parties on the patio, cookouts, and therapies. The facility itself is nice, but their nursing care is horrible.

November 30, 2015

By Linda114948350

We are very happy with The Wellington at Dayton. We are happy with the care my parents are getting there. The food is excellent. We just had Thanksgiving with them. The staff are very helpful. Sometimes, I think they are a little understaffed, but their needs are taken care of, so we are very happy with them. They have their own apartment -- a one-bedroom apartment with a kitchen, a bedroom with a walk-in closet, bathroom. There are many activities available there. It is a well-maintained community. I would suggest that they hire more staff, more nurses. But so far, I am very satisfied with their services.

July 20, 2015

We went to The Wellington at Dayton for a visit. Their staff was wonderful. They were helpful, caring, and very nice as well. The apartments were very nicely done, large, and well-priced. The whole area was immaculate. It was clean and cheerful. The food was delicious, and their dining area is very nice. We liked this place a lot.

Independent Living Reviews for The Wellington at Dayton

June 08, 2013

By Cindy22

We chose Wellington for my dad because it's an apartment type facility. The staff were very helpful. They have activities for the residents. My dad loved the place, unfortunately he passed away after staying there for only two weeks.

Photos of The Wellington at Dayton

Services and Amenities of The Wellington at Dayton

• State Licenses: #2519R

About The Wellington at Dayton

Take flight for the good life at The Wellington at Dayton, where desired amenities and convenient services make everyday living comfortable and exciting for seniors. Thoughtfully designed one- and two-bedroom floor plans and myriad recreational and social opportunities provide our residents with an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Dayton, Ohio, boasts apartments with walk-in closets and washers and dryers so residents feel truly at home with the added benefit of emergency call buttons and personal security systems for solid peace of mind. Our caring and professional staff members provide a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with the activities of daily living. Be assured The Wellington provides quality care that allows residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment with personal laundry and weekly housekeeping and flat-linen services. Our residents soar to new social heights with regular recreation and entertainment programming as well as outings to downtown Dayton, professional sports venues and nearby theaters. Set just outside the birthplace of aviation, The Wellington is convenient to a great number of shopping, dining and medical options.

Map of The Wellington at Dayton