The Inn at Belden Village

The Inn at Belden Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Inn at Belden Village

Assisted Living Reviews for The Inn at Belden Village

December 02, 2014

The Inn at Belden Village is a very favorable facility. I was able to visit the facility, and the dining area seemed bigger compared to the other place. Their activities are fine. Their rooms all seemed fine.

April 06, 2014

By Christianlady55

I have been to this facility on a regular basis the last 2 years. The wonderful nurses and hardworking aides are all simply amazing! This is why we brought our family member here. The place is absolutely beautiful. The food is tasty and accommodating! There's only a couple bad things I've noticed. First thing, is the lack of help they have. I have lost some of my favorite aides and a well liked nurse to this within the past year. Second, I have noticed that while their staff is very friendly, their head nurse is not very personable. She is very nice when I've dealt with her but it's very fake sounding/feeling. On top of that, I have heard some of my favorite staff members (at least 5) say she is severely rude/demeaning to them continuously. I honestly have never witnessed this but this is alarming bc I don't want to lose the angels who take care of my loved one. It is almost eating away at me that anyone would be mean to any of my angels that are so kind to my mother. I'm not a writer by any means but I am an advocate for my family member that's there and I don't want to lose any more of their fabulous nurses and aides. I would recommend this place bc of the compassion I see with the staff that take care of my dear family member. It gives me peace to live knowing they're with her. I however will not give a 5th star bc I feel as though my dear angels should be treated with kindness 2. I cannot repay how great these people have been to me. They're my saving grace. I don't want to lose them. Blessings!

September 17, 2012

By SISTER3

IT IS VERY CLEAN ,WELL RUN, AND ARE VERY CONCERNED WITH THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE. I HAVE VISITED AT VARIOUS TIMES OF THE DAY AND EVENING ., AND HAVE FOUND NOTHING NTO COMPLAIN ABOUT. THANK YOU

May 08, 2012

By seventymes5

The Inn at Belden Village over all is an excellent facility. My friend who has been there for several months is extremely happy. When she lived outside the facility she found herself bored easily. Now she is very busy with the activities that the facility offers as well as visiting with other people who live there. I have been there several times and had dinner with her. The food is excellent! The meals remind me of being on a cruise. You can eat something basic or order something that makes you feel like you are at a five star restaurant. Whether you order basic or something extravagant each meal never has disappointed me. As far as the staff is concerned they could use a bit of help. It is pretty obvious that they need to hire more people overall. They staff that is employed there are very courteous and most of the time have a smile. When you walk into the facility the atmosphere feels warm and cozy. Not sterile and depressing like so many others we toured.

Thank you for your kind comments. We love what we do here and are so thankful for the opportunity to care for the precious residents that call The Inn home. The Inn at Belden Village prides itself in the outstanding care and low staff-resident ratios we provide. The Ohio Assisted Living Association has confirmed that we staff more nurses on shift than any other assisted living residence in the state of Ohio. We ensure that housekeepers, laundresses, activity professionals, dining servers and transfer assistants are available so caregivers can focus on resident care.

Additionally, to our knowledge, no other assisted living residence employs transfer assistants during mealtimes to ensure residents are quickly assisted to meals and taken back to their rooms without having to wait.

I regret that someone had the impression that we were understaffed, but am confident that our outstanding team is able to meet the needs of our residents with a level of excellence that is unsurpassed in our community and, we hope, that Our Lord and Savior will be proud of. Please feel free to come in for lunch or a cup of coffee on us!

Photos of The Inn at Belden Village

Services and Amenities of The Inn at Belden Village

About The Inn at Belden Village

Assisted Living is our Mission!

In 1980 while C. Herschel Gammill founder of Cathedral of Life Ministries was building Cathedral of Life church that now sits beside The Inn at Belden Village, the Lord spoke to him to reserve the parcel of land directly east of it for the care of the elderly, something that was already a passion of Dr. Gammill's. Over the course of forty years of ministry, Dr. C. Herschel Gammill had been concerned about the conditions that he witnessed while visiting parishioners in nursing homes. He dreamed of building a home that would provide the environment and care they so deserved. After many years of research, prayer and miraculous intervention The Inn at Belden Village became a reality. The Inn opened its doors in November 2000 and has been providing outstanding care and service in a beautiful, home-like community ever since. The reason we exist is to bring glory to God in the care we provide. It is our mission. Dr. Gammill has instilled in the hearts of all those hired that we are to treat everyone entrusted to us as though they were our own parents or grandparents.

Locally owned and operated by Cathedral of Life Ministries, The Inn at Belden Village, A Senior Assisted Living Residence licensed by the state of Ohio, offers 91 private suites in four different sizes. Through The Inn's ample activities and social programs, residents can celebrate their lives in style without the burden of caring for everyday duties. We recognize that each resident wants independence while receiving just the care they need. A nurse and care giving staff are on site 24-hours a day to help with mobility, dressing and bathing, medication administration, cognitive orientation and direction, and more. Our trained and compassionate staff gives as much assistance as one wants, as little as one needs while carefully preserving dignity.

You will find that our smiling caregivers listen compassionately to concerns and care for the daily worries like housekeeping, meal preparation and maintenance, as well as the bigger concerns like your healthcare, wellness and happiness. Don't just take our word for it, come and see for yourself!

Map of The Inn at Belden Village