Heritage Villas North Canton, OH

Reviews of Heritage Villas

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Villas

July 19, 2022

By Charlotte

I toured Heritage Villas yesterday. It's a different kind of facility compared to the others. It's more of a group home. It's set up like a house, they have a common dining room, and then people have their own rooms. It's like a house setting and you would live with three or four other people depending on what's happening there, but it's not what I'm looking for for my aunt and uncle. It looked very interesting perhaps for my father because it's a smaller community, and they have a lot of veterans there (which my father would fit right in). It's not something for my aunt and uncle, but definitely a nice facility for my father. They have staff that stay there as a home and they are the housekeeper or the cook, so it's different, but very nice. The layout was different. It didn't look like they had a lot outside. They have a small porch out front, and they have places where you could walk around, but I didn't see a patio or anything like that. They have a new owner and they're in the middle of rehabbing things. They have a facility that's not finished yet, so they're upgrading things there. I spoke to residents there, and they're very happy.

Hi! We appreciate your kind words! We are a very unique community! Your father is always welcome to come visit and see what we have to offer. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. ~Danielle

April 30, 2022

By George

The staff at Heritage Villas was very nice. We came in right at their busy time, which was lunchtime. We saw them eating, and it seemed like the staff was very attentive to everybody's needs. It's a very nice facility. It was two floors, but they're set up like cottages or something like that, so I was kind of worried for my mom. They said they have carts to kind of bring you to the rooms or other socials. There was like a social house that was just down the street where more people gather. Price was pretty good there, too. They had one or two nurses that stay there 24 hours. There weren't that many residents there, so that was nice. The only drawback was they were set up in cottages. They had, I believe, 10 residents or so in each one of the facilities. The cottages were nice. I believe there are three rooms per floor and then one big common area on each floor. It becomes another room for them, which made it bigger. They had a library, games, and a sitting area. They had all that stuff for activities.

April 17, 2022

By Sandra

I toured Heritage Villas. The staff was friendly. I only saw one aide, the owner, and the lady that was bringing us around to see the rooms. They were friendly. The lady seemed to be doing her job well. The facility itself was very well done. It has just been newly redone with new furniture and new carpeting. It's very nice so far as the building itself. There are several buildings thus it being called villas. They have average-sized houses; they're like houses set in a community. You only have maybe half a dozen people in one building. It is in very nice condition and has a very home-like environment. The rooms' sizes are good. They are spacious. There are different sizes, but even the smallest one was a nice size room. They have activities. They also have a trip on their bus to Wal-Mart. We felt very comfortable there, and they helped us feel confident that they could care for my relative. They were reassuring.

March 04, 2022

By John

I went to Heritage Villas. I liked everything about it. I liked the fact that their one bedroom, one bath units were roomy enough to hold our furniture. I have a queen-size bed with a big scalloped headboard that has a nightstand to go to, where the scallops go past the bed. So it's a nice one size bedroom, and then the living room is roomy, the bathroom and the shower are handicap available. They have a common dining area, they have activities, they have on property management, and each building has its own aid, so that's pretty much everything I was looking for. The day I went there, both the owner and the girl, I thought the girl was new, she was very friendly, and very helpful. Any question she couldn't answer, the owner, his name is Nathan, and they were both very helpful. I had provided them with my current budget. It's about max what they would charge. I think it's about $2,000 a month less if just my wife goes, and they said they would work with me and make the units available that would be within my budget. So they were very friendly, very helpful. They do all the cooking, they have meals each day, and I assume they have snacks somewhere, but I didn't get into that. I had planned to go back for another visit with my wife and my daughter, and I've made a list of a few questions I wanted to ask them. They had a patio with a grill on it and somewhere to sit. They have a sitting room right off of the patio with a large screen TV where I assume that the residents gather and they can watch TV, and on a nice day they can go sit out on the patio.

January 17, 2022

By Karen

We saw a small villa at Heritage Villas. They have a live-in aide that helps with laundry and they have home cooking. It was a very clean place with a very friendly, small group of people. They were very accommodating to us and showed us different types of rooms. It was a good experience. We toured the assisted living. The dining area was small. All we saw was the cooking of the food, we didn't get to taste any of it or anything like that. It had one big table and it had several chairs. I think they all, those that can come there for meals together as a community. We saw a laundry room and the aide was busy doing individual loads for each resident there. We didn't see activities because it was late afternoon so they were preparing dinner. They were renovating some of the rooms and they had some of their villas shut down as well for a complete renovation. They were trying to upgrade everything so it looked very nice with new carpet and new flooring for the showers. The showers were also new.

March 31, 2016

By Pat122927150

Heritage Villas is a smaller facility, so you get more individual attention. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the rooms were nice, clean, and adequatly sized. The dining area was family style. They take trips out to different places.

September 30, 2015

By Margaret109470250

Heritage Villas was like a house where they all meet for dinner. The staff was very nice. I only met one person during my visit, and he showed me around. This place was like a group home set up.

June 18, 2015

By Caring107720250

The staff at Heritage Villas was OK. I like the way the actual facility was structured. My grandfather basically lived in what kind of looks like a big bed and breakfast. He has a large room in that building. He gets to come down for breakfast in the same building. He shares it with like nine or ten other people. They had individual buildings, and each building has so many people in it, so it is not like this big massive thing with a big cafeteria. It was a little homier. The food was great. He loves the food and the dining setup. It is not a huge dining room and more like a bed and breakfast type of dining room. They have a few that happen locally like some card games and bingo. The other thing they are very good about is they have stuff scheduled every day of the week that takes them to do things.

Memory Care Reviews for Heritage Villas

• Pharma

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 03-23652

About Heritage Villas

Heritage Villas is a premier senior living residential community in North Canton, Ohio. Situated on a park-like campus, our community consists of eight villas that house up to 12 residents each.

Heritage Villas is dedicated to providing care, support, and compassion to all of our residents in a warm, community-style environment. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle.

We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Respite Care, and Alzheimer's/Dementia Care.

Located in a residential neighborhood, off a lovely, private drive that is exclusive for Heritage Villas residents and family, we offer a unique setting for our residents. We have an amazing community center, a private gazebo and a beautiful waterfall on campus. We are close to many local restaurants and shopping venues.

We invite you to tour and discover Heritage Villas!

At Heritage Villas, our residents live in the entire villa just like they do at their own home. However, our villas provide more socialization and tactful supervision. Our staff and residents become extended family for one another.

Map of Heritage Villas