Brookdale Alliance

1277 South Sawburg Road, Alliance, OH 44601
Brookdale Alliance (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Alliance

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Alliance

January 26, 2015

By Grand daughter One

I visit Sterling House regularly to see my grandmother. She loves Sterling House and calls it home. The staff is attentive and kind and make me and my family feel like we are at home when we visit too. Keep up the good work.

October 25, 2014

By actsofkindness5

My mother is currently a resident at sterling house. The staff of resident care associates are wonderful . They work hard and are so caring . The management staff is a different story. Rude. They don't care and they don't even know the names of the people that stay there. The food is gross too. They did have a young lady cook in there a couple months ago that was really nice and treated my mother like a queen. But again the head cook Stephen doesn't know how to make a menu. He serves the same things over and over. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss them in greater detail.

June 26, 2014

By Melissa16

Sterling House of Alliance was a wonderful place. The care was great. However, my dad's health deteriorated so much that he had to have care because he couldn't do things for himself. He had a studio apartment of his own with a refrigerator in his little kitchenette area, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a sitting room. They offered all their meals. They did their laundry. They had a lot of activities for the residents. They kept them occupied and moving. They had a big open dining room with table settings. They had a few choices of different things they could have for their meals. It was a very nice place, and the people were really nice.

August 18, 2012

By marty2

The facility does not have the staff to take care of residents, as they loose the ability to care for themselves. Fortunatly, my father was in the assisted living area and fended for himself. I saw residents who were wheelchair bound, sit at the dinning room tables from lunch till supper. There were many residents who should have been moved to a nursing home enviroment, but instead they would keep them there and charge more. However, there just wasn't the staff to care for them. It broke my heart everytime I went there. We ended up moving my dad to a wounderful facility in Louisville, OH.

Photos of Brookdale Alliance

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Alliance

• Dining Extra: Assisted Living Price Range: Basic Monthly Service Rate: $2,600 To $3,800*; Monthly Care Fee Average: $800*; Approximate Total Average Monthly Cost: $4,000*; One Time Fee (Covers Admission & Apartment Preparation): $500 To $1,500*; Second Person Fee (Covers Incremental Meals & Other Services Your Spouse Will Receive, Not Including Care Fee)*; Residentís Medication: Paid Directly By Resident

• Pool

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: RCF

About Brookdale Alliance

Brookdale Alliance provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Alliance