The Living Center of Concord

Reviews of The Living Center of Concord

Assisted Living Reviews for The Living Center of Concord

August 05, 2015

By Ray26

My mother-in-law lives in First Assembly Living Center. During my visit there, I only met one staff, and she seemed nice. The place is run nicely. The community seems to be very clean too. My mother-in-law is very happy being there. She loves their food and is satisfied of it. Their rooms are in good sizes for two people sharing it. The space is still enough for both residents though. The only negative side of it is they have to share the same bathroom. On the other hand, they take the residents out to dinner and theater sometimes. I know that they offer a lot of stuff to all residents. The security of the place seemed to be pretty good too. So far, we have good experience here!

March 31, 2015

I have visited First Assembly in Concord, and the staff is very welcoming. The cost there is moderate, and the facilities are small. They are not designed for a retirement as such. It is more of a care facility than a retirement facility. Some of the rooms are small, and some of them are large. Some of them would accommodate two people, but they are not townhomes like the other place. They are rooms. Their dining facility is topnotch, and it is very good. I have eaten there, and the food is good. They do have a recreational area there and a library. They have all the things that people need. Being attached to the church which runs a school there, they have a chance for regular contact with younger people for interviews and just generally younger people coming down to say hello to the elderly. So from that standpoint, it is a healthy environment. The security is very good, and the medical response is topnotch since there is a fire department next door. They have a chapel there, and whatever you might want is there.

March 12, 2015

By jesuscoming

My father was out there for 2 ½ years. It looks really nice, they have nice food and stuff, and they even have church services. The people were really nice, most of them were really nice that I know, and they give different food there. They have a snack shop and a place where they can have their hair done and stuff, so First Assembly was good.

Costs for The Living Center of Concord

Photos of The Living Center of Concord

Services and Amenities of The Living Center of Concord

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Bedrooms W/Private Bathroom

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: HAL013044

About The Living Center of Concord

The Living Center of Concord provides assisted living services for each of its residents and if needed, assists them with bathing, grooming, meal preparation, dressing and much more. First Assembly Living Center aims to provide a safe, nurturing and caring environment to its residents in a community-style setting that is similar to being in the comfort of their own home.

The Living Center of Concord provides our residents with all of the comfort of home along with the peace of knowing that someone is there for them when needed. Our staff is available around the clock, there to help in the daily lives of our seniors. We offer an experienced and loyal staff that is eager to do all that they can to help our seniors get the most our of their lives.

In addition to offering a great home in the midst of a bustling city and providing our residents with care and support, we also offer the following:

• Devotional services available both on-site and off-site
  • Activities provided on-site
  • Indoor common area
  • Meals provided to our residents
  • Transportation
  • Beauty Shop on-site
  • Free Wifi\

Those seniors who are looking for a comfortable place to move into and become a part of will appreciate all that we have to offer at The Living Center of Concord.

This community is located in a vibrant city that is full of plenty to do and plenty to see.

Map of The Living Center of Concord