The Living Center of Concord

Reviews of The Living Center of Concord

Assisted Living Reviews for The Living Center of Concord

May 30, 2017

By tracey547348

The Living Center not only met our financial needs, but everyone seemed caring and very helpful. It was a bright facility. But my main reason for having to move my grandmother was for financial reasons. The care, as far as I know, has been very good. They have a chapel that's connected to a church. They also have a little store and a fitness facility. The chef has been there for 12 years, so that's a good thing.

August 05, 2015

By Ray26

My mother-in-law lives in First Assembly Living Center. During my visit there, I only met one staff, and she seemed nice. The place is run nicely. The community seems to be very clean too. My mother-in-law is very happy being there. She loves their food and is satisfied of it. Their rooms are in good sizes for two people sharing it. The space is still enough for both residents though. The only negative side of it is they have to share the same bathroom. On the other hand, they take the residents out to dinner and theater sometimes. I know that they offer a lot of stuff to all residents. The security of the place seemed to be pretty good too. So far, we have good experience here!

March 31, 2015

I have visited First Assembly in Concord, and the staff is very welcoming. The cost there is moderate, and the facilities are small. They are not designed for a retirement as such. It is more of a care facility than a retirement facility. Some of the rooms are small, and some of them are large. Some of them would accommodate two people, but they are not townhomes like the other place. They are rooms. Their dining facility is topnotch, and it is very good. I have eaten there, and the food is good. They do have a recreational area there and a library. They have all the things that people need. Being attached to the church which runs a school there, they have a chance for regular contact with younger people for interviews and just generally younger people coming down to say hello to the elderly. So from that standpoint, it is a healthy environment. The security is very good, and the medical response is topnotch since there is a fire department next door. They have a chapel there, and whatever you might want is there.

March 12, 2015

By jesuscoming

My father was out there for 2 ½ years. It looks really nice, they have nice food and stuff, and they even have church services. The people were really nice, most of them were really nice that I know, and they give different food there. They have a snack shop and a place where they can have their hair done and stuff, so First Assembly was good.

Costs for The Living Center of Concord

Photos of The Living Center of Concord

Services and Amenities of The Living Center of Concord

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Bedrooms W/Private Bathroom

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: HAL013044

About The Living Center of Concord

The Living Center of Concord provides seniors with all of the comfort and peace that they want in their retirement years. The Living Center is a community-style facility where seniors can come to live, be cared for, and enjoy themselves. Residents are given assistance with bathing, grooming, meal preparation, dressing and more. First Assembly Living Center aims to provide a safe and nurturing environment where seniors can feel at home while being assisted by a caring staff available 24/7. In addition to providing an enjoyable retirement home in the heart of a bustling city, The Living Center also offers on-site and off-site devotional services, on-site activities, an indoor common area, a beauty shop and meals. Transportation is offered at no extra cost and residents can also enjoy free Wi-Fi from anywhere in the building. Those who are looking for senior living should take time to visit The Living Center of Concord because it has everything retirees need and want.

This community is located in a vibrant city that is full of plenty to do and plenty to see.

Map of The Living Center of Concord