Brightview Greentree

Brightview Greentree (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brightview Greentree

Assisted Living Reviews for Brightview Greentree

October 27, 2015

Brightview Greentree seemed fairly good for somebody who needs some care or predicts something happening with their health in the very near future. One of our problems is that we are perfectly healthy at this point. They do have assisted, and of course they offer to take care of you for the rest of your life when something happens. The services increase, so you can stay there forever. But at this point, we are too active, and I am afraid of committing to something that is going to make me unhappy for a long time. Everything was good, and the people were very nice. Actually, some of the residents were very complementary. They were very good; it was just not for us right now.

February 27, 2015

Everything was pretty deluxe at Brightview Greentree. The staff was very friendly and they know what they are doing. They even have a movie theatre and library. It was delightful and clean. The rooms looked great, comfortable and has plenty of space.

February 10, 2015

My mom is in a community right now named Brightview Greentree in Marlton. The staff there is good. They take care of my mom. My mom's room is nice and clean. It looks good. I had the food there, and it tasted good. Everything is fine, and I have no complaints about the place. They have some aerobics and memory games. They do all kinds of things including bus trips. The people are really nice, and it just looked clean. The food is good, and the care is good. They even have music. It's just nice.

April 11, 2014

The staff is very knowledgeable, very friendly, very professional. The apartments are more than adequate. The food is delicious. They have a hair salon, a workout room, a craft room, meeting rooms, a library, a computer room, a full-sized theater, social rooms. They have everything except a pool. Brightview is clean, very well-appointed. It's a very nice place. There is a mini-mall behind it. There's a drugstore on the corner near it. There are three banks and two drugstores nearby. There are doctors' offices and a couple of fast food restaurants.

February 22, 2014

By Blown away

We moved both parents to this facility in November of 2011. Dad had progressing dementia and moved to assisted living. Mom moved into independent living. She fractured 2 vertebrae with a fall in the first week. We moved her to assisted living too. She was sent home with a fentinyl patch for pain. This is synthetic heroin ~ very strong drug. The facility physicians did not determine the end point to this drug and the aids were not astute enough to perceive her decline was related to the drug. Only one RN on duty for entire facility. Not adequate to assess fluctuation in resident health issues. She declined further mentally (confusion) was unstable walking (thought she was on a cruise ship) to which the facility manager joked about. Her change in mental status was never medically addressed. As a family, we were horrified and didn't know where to turn. My father just kept saying, "We are just standing here watching this and doing nothing." Brightview's answer was to put my mother into their lock down Alzheimer unit. The facility director again joked that my mother had run through all 3 levels of care in less than 6 months. In this unit, she fell again breaking her hip in a way that was not repairable. She was placed in a nursing home. My father came down with shingles from the stress, and one day in great distress asked me to "get me out of here!". I placed my father in the nursing home with my mother. Brightview was a dismal failure for my family. I feel their medical attention was sorely lacking. I witnessed other residents with severe medical conditions, advanced Parkinson disease, and severe osteoporosis decline in their care without advice that perhaps a more acute medical facility would be appropriate. Their physicians on call were a joke... heartless and only in it to rake in fees for visits. We felt powerless and victimized by a system that was all about increasing rental fees and not about honest concern for the residents.

February 14, 2014

By Irene11

I like a lot of things there at Brightview Greentree. Mostly I still cook and bake, and them having a good size kitchen was impressive. It was close to Walmart where I love to shop at. The staff took us around and there were some people walking through the hall who said 'hello'. It seemed to be nice and the atmosphere was good.

January 17, 2014

Brightview Greentree didn't have any opening at that time. They have all the same activities that all the others have, and I chose not to go there based on the fact that we needed immediate occupancy. Everybody seemed very nice, the woman that I met, the staff coordinator, seemed nice. The residents seemed to be happy. I think the place was very nice.

October 16, 2013

By Jackie20

Brightview is beautiful and it is less than 2 years old. Everything is clean, airy and light and that is what I like. The rooms were not as spacious as I would like. I realized that I was not going to spend a lot of my time inside but I was judging the size of the facility and I have a piano and would not want to give that up. I liked everything about it and that was my first choice up until I saw the last place. The staff was marvelous and the residents ate with us and answered our questions.

May 20, 2012

By Marie5

We found a place for my mother and father-in-law and it's at Brightview in Marlton New Jersey. We already made our deposit. What I like most about the place is that it's very bright and the staff really knows what their doing. With regards to the room they actually have their own apartment. My mom and dad-in-law are happy with the place and I already recommended Brightview to my friends. I'm actually thinking of living in a place at Brightview when I get old like my parents. I'm really satisfied and happy with the service and the facility itself that's why I will give Brightview 6 stars.

Independent Living Reviews for Brightview Greentree

October 31, 2018

By Janet

I think that Brightview Greentree is fantastic, and they have activities galore. I'm anxious to get in there. They have an art studio which I'm very into, and they also have a wood working shop, and a place where you can make gifts for people. There's also a bar, there's a room with puzzles and that kind of stuff. The dinners apparently are top-notch. I saw the menus for a couple of days, and they have a section just for me (meaning no salt). So that's great. I was just floored by it. There's a lot people and they're all so nice. The woman that I know who has both parents there is in the assisted living. I can't speak well enough about this community. Margery Bennet was the person who accommodated me during the tour, and I would rate her five stars. The community is beautiful.

Photos of Brightview Greentree

Services and Amenities of Brightview Greentree

About Brightview Greentree

Located on Greentree Road, this residential senior living community features full-service Independent Living apartments on a monthly rental basis with No Large Entrance Fee. The all-inclusive monthly fee includes private 1 or 2-bedroom apartments, exterior and interior maintenance including appliances, full kitchens, washer/dryer, housekeeping, fine-dining meals, scheduled transportation, utilities, a full-time Vibrant Living Director to coordinate daily activities and social events plus much more. Community amenities include a fitness center, beauty/barber shop, internet café, pub, movie theater and game room.

With Assisted Living and Dementia Care also on campus, Brightview Greentree brings three important options all together in one convenient community.

Map of Brightview Greentree