McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff

McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff (844) 334-3818

Reviews of McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff

Independent Living Reviews for McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff

January 26, 2015

The facility we have chosen is named McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff. They have senior living facility, and they have one wing that is assisted living. They did not change the floor plan in assisted living. The major factor was finding a 1200 square foot apartment for my parent to relocate. That was what drew me there in the first place. It has all designer finishing. I can tell you that everyone there cares about the residents. This facility is only a year old. The people at marketing were available just about 24/7 to answer any questions that I have. The entire community made me feel as though they were involved in everything related to my move. The food is incredible. We actually enjoyed helping my parents anytime around meal time because it was so good. They are actually signed up for a few classes right now but haven't started yet because they just got here. They have been there for around one week. The staff and the space impressed me the most because it is so hard for someone to be able to make that transition and to make a transition into something that looks more like their home versus a home. It stands out over absolutely everything I have seen in multiple states.

Services and Amenities of McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff

About McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff

McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff is a senior living provider in Kansas City, Missouri that offers residents Independent Living. Contact McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff for more details on services and rates.

Map of McCrite Plaza at Briarcliff