Meadowbrook Commons Senior Center

Reviews of Meadowbrook Commons Senior Center

Independent Living Reviews for Meadowbrook Commons Senior Center

June 12, 2013

By Ruth9

I was very impressed with Meadowbrook Commons when I had the chance to visit the place. It was very clean and nice. They have apartments and villas which are all beautiful. The woman I talked to was also very nice. It looks like they have a lot of activities. It is really a beautiful and well kept facility.

June 28, 2012

By crkerr

Medowbrook is a wonderfull community, that cares for and watches over their residents! The staff is great seeing to everyone's needs. My Mother has lived there for 11 years and wants to go no where else. they have the senior lunches Monday - Friday and many activities each week. The place and grounds are spotless. It is a place you can be proud to say your parend is a resident. The managment is supper and always is keeping the residents in mind.

About Meadowbrook Commons Senior Center

Meadowbrook Commons Senior Center is a senior living provider in Novi, Michigan that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Meadowbrook Commons Senior Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Meadowbrook Commons Senior Center