Edgewood Senior Homes

Services and Amenities of Edgewood Senior Homes

• Nurse On Staff: No

• Licenses: AS 630635233

About Edgewood Senior Homes

At Edgewood Senior Homes we strive to provide our residents with the best in senior living. Our residents receive excellent care in a homelike environment. We offer 24-hour personal care, protection, and supervision for seniors who can no longer live independently. Edgewood offers All-Inclusive Pricing, and provides a wide range of services, amenities, and activities, for residents that require assisted living and memory care support. We specialize in keeping our residents engaged with participation in music therapy, physical exercise, pet therapy, games, enjoying the outdoors in the gazebo, or simply setting the table. This is their home and we want our residents to join in activities they both enjoy and respond well to.

We are located in Commerce Township in a beautiful, mature tree-lined subdivision with lake access on Lower Straits Lake and are a mere 2.5 miles from Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital.

• All-Inclusive Pricing