Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

June 13, 2012

By josharico

When we moved my grandmother to this facility I was fairly excited because I knew she would have someone to look over her. Until a couple of months had passed while she was in there and she was complaining about how some of the other patients were quite hostile. Another moment that upset me was while I was visiting her she wasn't wearing clothes that belonged to her and another patient was wearing a sweater that we had just got her. I notified the staff and they seemed to be sorry about the situation but I'm not sure how fast they resolved it.

October 19, 2011

By muppal01

I visited this nursing facility with a friend whose grandmother was a patient. He visits her once every week. My thoughts about nursing facilities before I visited were that they are very gloomy and depressing places. However, I was completely wrong about this facility. The staff members are incredibly nice and hard working. They truly put their patients before themselves. The facility was very tidy and very well organized. My friend's grandmother looked very happy to be at a place like this since she had made quite a few friends. Her daily routine included three meals, and physical therapy to keep here active, of course with the aid of staff. They would also take classes which included art, and sewing. Overall, I was pleased that this facility had changed my point of view of nursing homes. I would gladly send one of my own family members knowing they were in a happy, safe, and a comforting place.

September 10, 2011

By stephhannieex333

My feelings on Hillcrest Commons assisted living facilty are somewhat mixed. I visited there and observed what went on every day for a few months as part of a requirement for school. The facility is generally very nice and well taken care of in my experience, and definitely looks like a place I would choose if I needed assisted living services. The staff seemed to do their jobs well and were very pleasant to be around. I didn't see any of the rudeness toward guests and patients that I've seen at other facilities. My only complaint is the way the lower staff seemed to be treated by higher-up ones. It does not seem to be a very pleasant place to work for the nurses and CNAs, and especially the kitchen staff. I witnessed multiple incidents of these people being walked all over and verbally abused by their supervisors for seemingly no reason at all, while they were doing their jobs correctly. All in all, Hillcrest Commons does not seem like a nice place to work, but definitely seems to be a nice place to stay if you need the services they provide.

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

About Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Pittsfield, Massachusetts that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillcrest Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center