Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

Reviews of Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

March 10, 2012

By ErinGoBragh1

The staff here is always extremely friendly. We were looking for a home that dealt specifically with Alzheimer's care for my grandfather, who has progressed beyond the point of us being able to care for him. I was initially impressed with the look of the facilities; it looked more like a nice hotel or apartment complex than a retirement home and assisted living facility. Their Alzheimer's care units are among some of the best I have ever heard from; they have a layout with allows for those afflicted with the disease to easily navigate the building, with a small suite being a private space, which adjoins with a shared area/kitchen. I spoke with some of the residents there, who all said they were extremely happy with the care, the staff, and the community. It is also right next to the town library, which is really great. My grandfather seems to be happier here than I could have thought given the circumstances, and we are grateful to have an option like that in the area.

About Eddy Hawthorne Ridge

Eddy Hawthorne Ridge is a senior living provider in East Greenbush, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Eddy Hawthorne Ridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eddy Hawthorne Ridge