Forest Hills Commons

Reviews of Forest Hills Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Forest Hills Commons

June 06, 2018

By Beverly

My friend moved in. We chose it because it was close, the price was right, the rooms were large, and it just felt like it was the right fit for us. The staff was helpful. They have restaurant dining, and there's fresh fruit and vegetables. I have lunch with her on a regular basis and the food is good. They have an exercise room, an activities room, they have a movie and theater room, they have a 24/7 nurse, and all that is very comforting. It's fairly new, clean, two stories, and everything was marked. They have a very active group of seniors.

March 27, 2017

By Sharon750412

It is a brand new facility, just opened in July 2016. It’s very nice and had a nice selection of rooms to choose from. I have been very happy that my dad has acclimated very well. Technically dad has personal care. He has an apartment but gets more services than just assisted living, and the personal care was what he really needed. They have a nurse on staff 24/7 and help with his medicines. As of now, I think it is the perfect place for him. They offer 1 and 2-bedroom and studio type apartments. He has almost a full size refrigerator, a microwave, which is very nice, and a very nice fully handicapped accessible bathroom with a nice shower for him. They offer a dining room facility where they order off a menu almost like a restaurant. He enjoys having his meals. The staff has been very nice. We have been very pleased. Very good transition for dad -- we have been very happy, and it’s 5 minutes from my home.

Photos of Forest Hills Commons

Services and Amenities of Forest Hills Commons

• Italian

• Pets: Yes

About Forest Hills Commons

Forest Hills Commons offers Personal Care Apartments and a memory care neighborhood designed to accommodate a platform of lifestyle choices.

Forest Hills Commons is close to emergency healthcare and multiple full service hospitals. It is a conveniently located on the east end of Louisville, close to I-64 and I-265 (Gear Snyder), as well as the shopping Centers of Jeffersontown, Hikes Point, and Stonybrook.

Map of Forest Hills Commons