Forest Hills Commons

Reviews of Forest Hills Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Forest Hills Commons

June 06, 2018

By Beverly

My friend moved into Forest Hills Commons. We chose it because it was close, the price was right, the rooms were large, and it just felt like it was the right fit for us. The staff was helpful. They have restaurant dining, and there's fresh fruit and vegetables. I have lunch with her on a regular basis and the food is good. They have an exercise room, an activities room, they have a movie and theater room, they have a 24/7 nurse, and all that is very comforting. It's fairly new, clean, two stories, and everything was marked. They have a very active group of seniors.

January 02, 2018

By Lou

We have moved my mother into Forest Hills Commons. It's a very nice facility. Its appearance is very nice, very clean, and well decorated. The staff has been very friendly. The dining area is very pretty and the food is OK. They have lots of activities every day, usually five or six different things, like Bingo, movies, and trivia nights.

July 17, 2017

By Jeff

Forest Hills Commons is a brand new place. They have memory care, if needed. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating. Dad has a 1-bedroom apartment with a large walk-in closet and an outside door going to the patio section. It is clean and well maintained. The place is in a great location.

May 25, 2017

By sheila568447

Forest Hills is a very beautiful place; it's expensive, but they have good quality people. They have a very good chef, so you have better than average food, and you have a bit of a selection. They have physical therapist with the gym and a full-time nurse on staff for emergencies. They have a barber shop, a theater, and the TV is small compared to the room, but it's very nice. They have daily group exercises, they were fun people, and they made you feel good. I saw a 1-bedroom with a little kitchen, a living room, and a bed. They have very small rooms, and it's not adequate for my husband who's in a wheelchair. It's an excellent place for assisted living.

March 27, 2017

By Sharon750412

Forest Hills is a brand new facility, just opened in July 2016. It’s very nice and had a nice selection of rooms to choose from. I have been very happy that my dad has acclimated very well. Technically dad has personal care. He has an apartment but gets more services than just assisted living, and the personal care was what he really needed. They have a nurse on staff 24/7 and help with his medicines. As of now, I think it is the perfect place for him. They offer 1 and 2-bedroom and studio type apartments. He has almost a full size refrigerator, a microwave, which is very nice, and a very nice fully handicapped accessible bathroom with a nice shower for him. They offer a dining room facility where they order off a menu almost like a restaurant. He enjoys having his meals. The staff has been very nice. We have been very pleased. Very good transition for dad -- we have been very happy, and it’s 5 minutes from my home.

Independent Living Reviews for Forest Hills Commons

Photos of Forest Hills Commons

Services and Amenities of Forest Hills Commons

• Italian

• Pets: Yes

About Forest Hills Commons

Forest Hills Commons offers Personal Care Apartments and a memory care neighborhood designed to accommodate a platform of lifestyle choices.

Forest Hills Commons is close to emergency healthcare and multiple full service hospitals. It is a conveniently located on the east end of Louisville, close to I-64 and I-265 (Gear Snyder), as well as the shopping Centers of Jeffersontown, Hikes Point, and Stonybrook.

Map of Forest Hills Commons