Oak Creek Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Oak Creek Senior Living

April 18, 2018

By monarch2010

Other

My Dad was a resident here for 6 months before he passed away and Oak Creek was a very homey place for him. Oak Creek made moving my Dad from another facility that he was at for 7 years very pleasant. Finding out that the other facility was closing and my Dad had to be out within 30 days was quite devastating, but finding Oak Creek and realizing the price was affordable for my Dad was a blessing to us. Not only was Oak Creek affordable, but it was a nice clean place with staff that cared. I went to visit my Dad very regularly which I would recommend for anyone placing there loved one in a facility. I was always greeted with a smile and a welcome hello from the people taking care of him.

September 15, 2016

By fastedward55

My Dad has been at Oak Creek since March, 2016. We are very impressed with the staff and facilities there; being a small facility gives it a bit of "small town" feel and allows the staff to truly get to know the residents. The activities are good; meals are fairly healthy; centrally located in Topeka. Considering the comparison in price to other facilities here; Oak Creek is a bargain! Most importantly, my Dad likes it and we know he is safe and well taken care of.

August 09, 2015

By Kathy111170450

My mom was at Oak Creek. She loved that place. They were very good and very nice to me. She really liked it there.

Costs for Oak Creek Senior Living

Photos of Oak Creek Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Oak Creek Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: $750 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Must Be Able To Handle 100% Of Pet Care

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: N089002

About Oak Creek Senior Living

Oak Creek Senior Living is a locally, family-owned residential care community for assisted living that provides an inviting and comfortable home filled with caring, friendly people. We work hard to create a person-centered plan of care that treats you as an individual, with your well-being at the center of our approach.

At Oak Creek, our knowledgeable staff is always available to help you stay healthy and vibrant. In-house services and equipment combined with on-call nursing and medical expertise allow our residents to be confident that their medical needs will be safely managed.

Medical services provided include:

• Medication monitoring and management
  • In-house Physician services
  • Pharmacy services
  • On-site lab and portable X-ray
  • Physical, occupational and speech therapies on-site
  • Scheduling and transportation for medical appointments (HCBS/Medicaid only)
  • Diabetic monitoring and treatment

Lifestyle and well-being services include:

• Balanced, home-cooked meals 3 times a day
  • Daily scheduled activities

Our facility offers:

• 24-hour-a-day friendly and caring staff
  • Basic cable
  • All utilities (except phone)
  • Mail delivery and pick-up
  • Call lights in rooms and bathrooms
  • Emergency lights and fire system

We get to know you – being part of a small, quiet and calm community allows us to give personalized attention to your needs. From medical needs down to the type of coffee you like, we tailor a care plan to the individual, designed around your interests to maintain your overall well-being.

Map of Oak Creek Senior Living