Lexington Park Assisted Living

Lexington Park Assisted Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Lexington Park Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Lexington Park Assisted Living

October 31, 2011

I needed to go to a place to finish my recovery and regain my mobility after being hospitalized for 89 days due to nearly dying of Sepsis. I look back on my stay there as a wonderful experience. I was there in the Post Acute area and received physical therapy twice a day and was never dissatisfied at any time. As my condition imporved I often walked the halls with my walker into the long term care and never encountered unpleasant smells or heard loud noises made by the patients. Those are two things that I've considered offensive in visits to nursing homes visiting elderly relatives. Recently, a friend of mine who is a nurse went to work there and is telling me that there have been no changes and it is a good place to work. Happy employees are the cirteria of any good business. If I ever would have to go back into care, Lexington is where I want to be.

July 20, 2011

By Roberts1980

When I arrived at Lexington Park for my appointment, my impression of the atmosphere and staff was not overwhelmingly good. I introduced myself to the woman in the front office and she seemed very reluctant to help me or give me a tour. Eventually, the woman I had spoken with on the phone arrived and clarified things, but I was handed off to a CMA who seemed less than thrilled about dragging me around the facility. She was very nice and did her best to answer my questions, but I did not feel this was part of her usual duties. In addition, just after arriving, I was asked to wait nearly ten minutes because a resident needed the CMA's assistance and there was no one else to help. The physical facility is impeccably decorated and appointed in a classic, southern plantation style. The elegant dining room and large formal living room (with piano) look out over an equally lovely fishing pond surrounded by weeping willows. My guide said residents frequently garden on the back patio, fish in the pond, or have a barbecue out there. Like many others, this facility offers a wide range of luxury amenities, such as a beauty shop, full activity calendar, Wii games and other things. However, I left with the impression that there could be greater focus on the residents as individuals and their personal interests and needs.

Services and Amenities of Lexington Park Assisted Living

About Lexington Park Assisted Living

Lexington Park Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Topeka, Kansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Lexington Park Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lexington Park Assisted Living