Wynscape

Reviews of Wynscape

Nursing Home Reviews for Wynscape

July 13, 2020

By Elizabeth Geyer

"To all my Nurses, Aides, Helpers day and night shifts: You all work so hard together and so well and that's what it takes to make Wynscape's ship run so well!! I've been here 3 weeks & under the Coronavirus, you have had to work harder, I'm sure, to make it all come together so well. Congratulations to all the components of their busy ships sailing so well and I just want you to know I am really impressed! You deserve much kudos! Heroes do work here! Many many thanks to all who helped me these 3 weeks. How time flies when all is going so well.

July 13, 2020

By jmcl

My mom is a long time resident being well cared for. She enjoys visits from therapy dogs and the music programs that the activities department provide. She likes the food and her room is always kept clean. The Staff is very friendly and professional. They have gone above and beyond in providing extra measures and services to help the residents feel not so isolated and keeping them safe during the current pandemic.

July 11, 2020

By ngreeno

The staff and medical personal are very good. Both my father and mother stayed at Wynscape after being in the hospital. They got the patients up and moving an interacting with others.

May 03, 2020

By MEA77

The rooms could use a little sprucing up. There were always activities for patients/residents that were fun to get involved with. I can not get over the staff. I had so many amazing nurses,PCT's and PT/OT. I am horrible with names but I will never forget their angelic faces. I went in so scared and had nothing but love and support. One PCT in particular(Patti) made me feel so very at ease and missed when I had been hospitalized.

March 14, 2020

By Pam Jatczak

My husband needed rehab services & we are very happy with the progress he has made. Staff is very helpful & friendly.

October 24, 2019

By Bill Hudgins

I was talked into going to this facility. I will say that all of my service persons were of the highest caliber, kind, thoughtful and always concerned about my feelings and my health. The girls in occupational therapy and Physical therapy are the greatest. These people take a great deal of pride in their work. Thanks to them I was out of the facility early. I only have ONE complaint. Don't serve me Turkey without a lot of cranberries. That's un american. Thank you for all you did for my recovery.

November 06, 2017

By tknox

Love, love, love this rehab center. Staff are kind and caring, took care of my mom like she was family. There is a rehab doctor there all the time and the same with a nurse practitioner so I felt like my mom was in good hands. Great location for me and my siblings to meet and visit. There is also so many activities going on every day outside of her rehab schedule that were fun and entertaining that she was never board. Just remodeled the fractured hip. WasHome in 12 Days.

November 05, 2017

By smitcompton

The nursing staff is understaffed so many things do not get done. I waited two hrs for a nurse to change a broken colostomy bag. My son had to demand someone come. The PT department is the best. Nice, caring people who do get results, but the nursing part if very deficient. Food was OK but the hot was cool by the time it got to you. They also lack normal supplies. No towels, no washcloths, no soaps--ridiculous.

January 31, 2017

By awfu

My father is here. Horrible place, food awful, no one responses to the nurse calls, no one lets me know what's going on, can't find anyone to talk to to find out what's going on. They just all stand around the nursing station talking like I'm invisible.

September 04, 2015

By Cee J

The staff is AWESOME but overworked and the food is less than desirable. The facilities are clean but need updating. I am confident my parent is getting the help they need in physical therapy, but other things, especially the food can be be improved upon. Getting a parent to eat sometimes can be a struggle especially when the food is less than desirable.

July 20, 2014

By Tina25

Mom was at Wynscape Health and Rehab. There was nothing I liked about it. It was cramped, the food was bad, and it was in an inconvenient location. She had to share a room with somebody, and the room was too small for two people; I had nothing good to say about it. Some of the staff were good, but other members of the staff, they have a bad attitude and are kind of bitter. They weren't really enjoying their jobs. I was not really aware of their activities because they weren't well posted or shared.

March 29, 2013

By Linda40

My mother resided at Wynscape Health and Rehabilitation Center for a couple of months. The therapy in the facility was great. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were old compared to other facilities. The food was less desirable to taste.

March 13, 2012

By Vicki Thomas

My mother had to be put into this home after a long hospital stay. It is very close to where I live so it is conveniently located in the western suburb of Chicago, Illinois. The personnel at the home were very pleasant and took good care of my mother who was in her eighties and recovering from an injury and skin graft. After a long hospital stay she was unable to walk. The rehab center at Wynscape was fantastic. I thought for sure my mother would be bound to a wheel chair but over the months from August to October she gradually and slowly began to walk again. I would rate it as five stars in that area. The home was clean and I felt she was well cared for. The rooms were kind of spartan and not the newest and the food left something to be desired. There were also activities for the residents too and they could have visitors and a private room. The facility is part of a complex where they have separate building for independent living and assisted living so if your loved one is able to leave the nursing home, they may go to the assisted living facility for some time, or reside there permanently. I recommend this facility to all.

Services and Amenities of Wynscape

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wynscape

Wynscape is a senior living provider in Wheaton, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wynscape for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wynscape