Wynscape

Reviews of Wynscape

Nursing Home Reviews for Wynscape

July 20, 2014

By Tina25

Mom was at Wynscape Health and Rehab. There was nothing I liked about it. It was cramped, the food was bad, and it was in an inconvenient location. She had to share a room with somebody, and the room was too small for two people; I had nothing good to say about it. Some of the staff were good, but other members of the staff, they have a bad attitude and are kind of bitter. They weren't really enjoying their jobs. I was not really aware of their activities because they weren't well posted or shared.

March 29, 2013

By Linda40

My mother resided at Wynscape Health and Rehabilitation Center for a couple of months. The therapy in the facility was great. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were old compared to other facilities. The food was less desirable to taste.

March 13, 2012

By Vicki Thomas

My mother had to be put into this home after a long hospital stay. It is very close to where I live so it is conveniently located in the western suburb of Chicago, Illinois. The personnel at the home were very pleasant and took good care of my mother who was in her eighties and recovering from an injury and skin graft. After a long hospital stay she was unable to walk. The rehab center at Wynscape was fantastic. I thought for sure my mother would be bound to a wheel chair but over the months from August to October she gradually and slowly began to walk again. I would rate it as five stars in that area. The home was clean and I felt she was well cared for. The rooms were kind of spartan and not the newest and the food left something to be desired. There were also activities for the residents too and they could have visitors and a private room. The facility is part of a complex where they have separate building for independent living and assisted living so if your loved one is able to leave the nursing home, they may go to the assisted living facility for some time, or reside there permanently. I recommend this facility to all.

About Wynscape

Wynscape is a senior living provider in Wheaton, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wynscape for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wynscape