GreenFields of Geneva

Reviews of GreenFields of Geneva

Assisted Living Reviews for GreenFields of Geneva

February 28, 2014

By Linda78359450

Greenfields of Geneva is a newer place, so it is clean. The staff there is very nice. The food is very good. My mother is enjoying their food. She has a nice room. It is very well decorated. Her room has a chair, a bed, a little end-table next to the bed, a closet, a dresser, and of course a bathroom. I think they have a variety of activities but Mother is there primarily for rehab. She is mostly doing physical and occupational therapy. However, they did have an anniversary party a couple of weeks ago where they brought in stringed quartet and different people to sing. I also know that they will have a Valentine's Party on Friday. What I like best about this facility is that, we went there one day and my mom was there the next day. I like their admissions policy and how they proceed. They did that very quickly and I like that.

January 31, 2014

By Kevin6

We visited GreenFields and it was actually pretty decent. It was relatively new and it was good with fresh paints and all the amenities. The rooms were quite adequate, bright and nice. I would not have a problem bringing my mother to that facility.

September 26, 2013

By Ed12

Greenfield of Geneva was brand new. They overlooked a golf course, which was one of my passions. It was convenient for our children if ever they would want to visit there. I staff entertained me very well. We had a brunch there and the food was good. However, I was not impressed with the management in the independent living area.

July 30, 2012

By nuorder72

I'm not too good at reviews, but from an "outsider's" perspective; I would rate GreenFields as an excellent facility. They seem to be very friendly and take their time with my Great-Aunt; who doesn't get around so well nowadays. She's also given a TON of activities to keep her mind refreshed. They have chess tournaments; they get together for a movie a couple times a week. I also know that they take them to Target/Grocery store once a week; which is absolutely amazing, because that is what I used to do for my Aunt when she lived on her own; so that really helps. I'm also pretty confident of the staff. I don't see a lot of people there that are just there to pick up a "paycheck". For instance, I only see registered nurses and nurse assistants there; rarely do I ever see an orderly taking over the care of my Aunt.One of the most impressive things about this place is how they are given THREE meals a day! I wish I could get that kind of care in my OWN life. I was actually able to sit down and have dinner with her a few times and the food was great! I even think they have their own chefs, but I cannot be sure of that. It's great!!

Costs for GreenFields of Geneva

Photos of GreenFields of Geneva

Services and Amenities of GreenFields of Geneva

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym, Library, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: State of Illinois Department of Public Health License, Permit, Certification, Registration

About GreenFields of Geneva

Assisted Living

• Selection of floor plans including studio, one- and two-bedroom options
  • Professional, individualized wellness evaluation
  • Assistance with personal care
  • Medication administration and management available
  • Home health services — specialized medical care under doctor's orders
  • Wellness and therapy services — including the SeniorFITness™ program
  • 24/7 emergency response
  • Licensed nursing staff on site
  • Weekly flat linen and housekeeping services
  • Spiritual, cultural, social and educational opportunities
  • Three chef-prepared meals daily
  • Warm, inviting living areas
  • Library with computer work stations
  • Group and individual transportation options available
  • Priority access to Reflections Memory Support and Briarwood Skilled Nursing care, if ever needed
  • Chaplain services

Memory Support

• Best Friends Approach to Alzheimer's care for caregivers
  • Separate, secure environment
  • Selection of floor plans
  • Professional, individualized wellness evaluation
  • Assistance with personal care
  • Medication administration and management included
  • 24/7 emergency response
  • Primary health care team — including fully-licensed staff on site, with nursing professionals and certified nursing assistants
  • Weekly flat linen and housekeeping services
  • Wellness and therapy services — including the SeniorFITness™ program
  • Enclosed patio for safe enjoyment of the outdoors
  • Priority access to Briarwood skilled nursing care
  • Three chef-prepared meals daily, with family-style dining
  • Spiritual, cultural, social and educational opportunities
  • Chaplain services
  • Social support services available for families

More than care, Willows Assisted Living is about caring — which is why our services include companionship for meals, errands or even just a rainy afternoon.

Map of GreenFields of Geneva