The Vines Senior Homes

Reviews of The Vines Senior Homes

Assisted Living Reviews for The Vines Senior Homes

July 26, 2014

By ChicagoDi

My mothet is a resident at The Vines for two and a half years. She is well cared for by everyone there. She participates in the many activites, and enjoys the beautiful grounds and garden. Each resident is treated with kindness and dignity. My siblings and I are very pleased with the care Mom recieves at The Vines.

October 05, 2013

By ehrhardtfour

The Vines is the most caring & loving home away from home that will keep your loved one safe & secure. The staff is attentive & have a genuine caring attitude towards all their residents. Since it is owed & managed by RN's, the overall management is 100% better than any other place I've seen.

Services and Amenities of The Vines Senior Homes

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About The Vines Senior Homes

The Vines Senior Homes is a senior living provider in Elgin, Illinois that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Vines Senior Homes for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Vines Senior Homes