Sunrise of Schaumburg

Reviews of Sunrise of Schaumburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Schaumburg

October 28, 2015

By anonymous110271350

Sunrise was what I was looking for. It is very nice, clean, it smells good, and the people are smiling. There wasn’t anything I didn’t like, and everything was fine.

May 29, 2014

By Tom83644050

My mom was at Sunrise for a while on a trial, and she says that the food there was decent. Their cost structure is such that you're in a situation where you could be paying for services that you don't really need or use. Our contact with the staff was good. They probably have more people serving you there, so maybe you get a little bit more attention. The rooms were a little bit more spacious. The room that she had, she had to share a bathroom with another resident, and in order for her to have her own bathroom, we would have to move her to another room which was even more expensive. They show movies. There's bingo, crafts, and physical games, or maybe they're sitting down and they're hitting a balloon with a plastic bat or something like that. She was starting to get more comfortable. That was her first move out of her own home, so that's difficult to begin with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it, but at the same time, I would tell them it's very expensive.

March 27, 2014

By Shirley40

Sunrise of Schaumburg felt very homey the first time I came in. The staff seemed very nice, although I only talked to the sales person, and she was very informative. Their rooms are very, very small. She could only fit a twin-size bed and a chair. They seemed to have activities that my mom can possibly participate in.

December 25, 2013

By unhappyjs

was very impressed with this facility during my visit rooms were large enough for what I wanted. the few staff members I met seemed to be quite efficient and knowledgeable. wonder why we didn't go here

May 11, 2012

By Norbert1

It's a great place, it couldn't be any better. I like it there and everybody who is there likes it. It's a good place. The help is there. It's friendly and it's not too big. Everybody is friendly there. They do good work in taking good care of my mother. The food and the staff, everything is top notch. It's excellent. My mom is happier there and it's really a good place. I would recommend this facility to others.

February 29, 2012

By racheln

Its a great country home looking facility that has a dog living within the facility. They are a nice dinning room and barbor on 'campus'. It like being on a vacation forever for my grandma. Staff is great and treats all the elderly with respect. The food is tasty and a great serving. The weekly events are a nice change then watching television all day.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Schaumburg

Questions about Sunrise of Schaumburg

What makes the chef or dining program at Sunrise of Schaumburg exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our residents have a choice of three delicious entrees at lunch and dinner soup and salad are offered at both. A large variety of options are offered at breakfast hot and cold choices.

If Sunrise of Schaumburg accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are a pet-friendly community. Pets are welcome in all areas except for the dining area and they should be leashed.

Photos of Sunrise of Schaumburg