Avante At Ormond Beach, Inc

Reviews of Avante At Ormond Beach, Inc

Nursing Home Reviews for Avante At Ormond Beach, Inc

November 26, 2011

By FamilyIsEverything

Another scary night at Avante! I hope that says a lot. This place is great for recovering from respiratory problems but they will try to make sure you remain a resident afterwards. Stay away from the North Wing. Some of the CNA's and Nurses at night are there just for the pay and there own medical benefits. Some are not there because they care about your love ones. They are the ones who work the 3rd shift because they aren't closely watched and they can neglect their responsibilities most at the same time they can let out their own frustrations and humor themselves as they neglect caring for your love ones. I say this with deep sorrow and hopes that it will deter others from the nightmare I lived as my mother stayed here. PS- I had to give then 1 star to accept my rating.

Services and Amenities of Avante At Ormond Beach, Inc

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Avante At Ormond Beach, Inc

Avante At Ormond Beach, Inc is a senior living provider in Ormond Beach, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Avante At Ormond Beach, Inc for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avante At Ormond Beach, Inc