East Bay Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of East Bay Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for East Bay Rehabilitation Center

May 29, 2016

By terriblank

Our aunt was admitted into this rehab center for a few days after suffering with pneumonia and being released from the hospital. This rehab center was the #1 recommended facility by her doctor. For the few days she was there, they forgot to bring 3 of her meals. So we started visiting during meal times so we could make sure she received her meals. On several of those visits, she did not receive a meal and we had to go ask for a meal tray. Our family would recommend to your family to make sure meals are provided for your loved one at this facility. It rehab center was wonderful in every other way, but this is a very basic need that was not met on a fairly consistent basis.

July 14, 2015

By Donna110295850

My experience with East Bay Rehabilitation Center is very pleasant. My aunt is happy and comfortable. We can come whenever we want, and we are included in all of the activities that they have like bingo. The dining room is beautiful. She says the food is efficient. She is sharing a room, and she is happy with her roommate.

April 23, 2015

My dad was extremely ill, and the doctor recommended East Bay Rehabilitation Center. They were very good. The rooms were of good size, and they were clean.

February 11, 2015

East Bay is a very good rehab center, and my uncle is in there, but he will be moving to memory care. It looks good, and the care is good. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. They have a lot of staff for therapy. The place is very clean, decorated nicely, and cheerful. The food is good, and if they served something that you don’t like, they would serve something.

Services and Amenities of East Bay Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About East Bay Rehabilitation Center

East Bay Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Clearwater, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact East Bay Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of East Bay Rehabilitation Center