Sierra Regency

Reviews of Sierra Regency

Independent Living Reviews for Sierra Regency

November 30, 2016

By Jill685441

Sierra was very nice, but it was hard to get to, and there's traffic. It took me 15 minutes to find the place. It seemed more like a hotel than a place to live, but that's where mom wants to go. The staff seemed very professional. The dining room was beautiful, and the food was beautiful. I just don't think it's homey, and the location was not good for me at all. They have to make the directions on how to get there clear in their website.
Hello and thanks for your review. I do hear your frustrations and I have reached out to Google maps to get them to correct the directions numerous times, and as you see they still have not completed this task. You are correct that the entrance may seem a little like a hotel however, Sierra Regency prides itself on being the best community for senior living in Northern California. We have the very best staff with longevity that you don't see in this industry. Our employees are absolutely fantastic and we are a family. Your mom will absolutely love what Sierra Regency has to offer. I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised when you see that your mom will be cherished as if she was our own family member and thrive in an environment that is nurturing, caring, supportive and secure. My name is Mary Dustin and I am the Executive Director at Sierra Regency and I have been here for over 12 years. Stop by and see me any time I would love to have lunch with you! I look forward to having the opportunity to show you that your mom has made an absolutely wonderful choice in our community.

September 19, 2016

By Lisa423008

Overall the layout was nice, and I do call Sierra Regency as a casino place community because it looks like you are in a casino when you’re in it. It’s very dark entry and the carpeting was dark. The woman and the person who gave us tour brought us into their office, and literally, there is dark green carpeted and screened walls; it’s literally like walking in a cage. They have beautiful murals in the main area that were really pretty, but the darkness of the place really puts a damper on it. We like the level of activity; there were people out, they had a band playing at lunch time, and people going to the pool and taking class. It was really good to see people you see in the facility; that was a bonus. The food was very good -- nice portions, very delicious, and good servers.

June 28, 2016

By Luxury Seeker118547

Sierra Regency was an older building that's fairly nicely done in a fairly nice complex. We had a good tour with a knowledgeable manager who took us around. It seemed large and they had random parking. It was OK, but I thought it was dark. The windows did not have a lot of light coming in. It seemed like a huge motel to me. I didn't care for it. The colors were dark and dreary. It had dark woods and dark hallways but was very clean and not terribly inexpensive for what it was. It was on the higher end, which was fine.

Dear Luxury Seeker118547 So sorry to hear that you didn't find our community as light and bright as you would have liked. We strive for perfection in our community. Our community is just like a cruise ship on land and I hope one day you will come back and enjoy lunch or dinner on me. I am sure that you met with our Marketing Director who has been with our community for the past 11 years. I myself have been with Sierra Regency for the past 11 years as well. We pride ourselves on excellence. The team at Sierra Regency is the best in the business. Our building is perfectly maintained and one of the best building throughout the Sacramento and Placer County area. I would love the opportunity to meet with you directly and invite you back to Sierra Regency to enjoy dinner or lunch or maybe even a Happy Hour on Friday. I look forward to meeting with you anytime!

August 27, 2015

By Mari Lee

Sierra Regency was a gated area, which I liked. The place itself was very nice, and the rooms were very nice and spacious. One thing that I really like is that they have an indoor swimming pool that's maintained by the Arthritis Association and the Arthritis Association comes out several times a week and gives instructions on exercising in the pool. It's really good for people like me that have arthritis. My sister and I went to visit, we ate lunch there, and it was extremely good. The dining area is nice, open, and clean. The employees were very nice and very helpful. They have an area where you can walk around. They have all kinds of activities, and they have shuttles that take you to doctor's appointments. The hospitals are close, and it's just very convenient. I would recommend them.

Costs for Sierra Regency

• General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Pool

About Sierra Regency

Retirement living the way it was meant to be

We are committed to offering you a gracious lifestyle, security and peace of mind in a very caring and loving environment.

Sierra Regency offers a choice of spacious one and two bedroom Senior Apartments designed for maximum comfort, security, and convenience. A full size kitchen allows the joy of cooking in your own apartment, or take advantage of our all day dining with delicious meals cooked daily by our well trained chefs.

Retirement Community Features

• Computer Lab
  • Courtyard/ Outdoor Sitting Areas
  • Fitness Center
  • Gated Community
  • Laundry Rooms (4 on site)
  • General Store
  • Landscaped Grounds
  • Patios
  • Pool – Indoors and Heated
  • Scheduled Transportation
  • Staff available seven days a week
  • Library

• Private Bathrooms
  • Private Patio
  • Washer/Dryer Included
  • Emergency Call System
  • Pets (restrictions, with deposit)
  • Full Sized Kitchens

Additional Retirement Community Services

• Covered Parking
  • Personal Storage Units

We are committed to offering a gracious lifestyle, security and peace of mind in a very caring and loving environment.

Map of Sierra Regency