Palomar Vista Healthcare Center

Reviews of Palomar Vista Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Palomar Vista Healthcare Center

July 11, 2012

By Rivere

My grandmother was staying at Palomar Vista Healthcare Center for about a year and I went to visit her several times. The thing I appreciated the most about this facility was the fact that the staff was very friendly and accommodating. I was having a hard time dealing with the fact that my grandmother was having a hard time but the staff were very helpful in explaining to me her condition and how she was living with dementia. The area is nice and it's right next to the hospital so you know that if anything is wrong your loved one can be transported quickly. The facility is clean and even has a nice garden in the center area. I kind of wish that maybe my grandmother would have been able to get outside more while she was there since she wasn't exactly mobile at the time. It seems like she was mostly left in her room there all day and it would have been nice if she could have been taken outside in a wheelchair, even if just for a little bit. Overall it's a pretty nice facility with friendly staff that are helpful and caring.

Services and Amenities of Palomar Vista Healthcare Center

About Palomar Vista Healthcare Center

Palomar Vista Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Escondido, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Palomar Vista Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Palomar Vista Healthcare Center