Fairwinds - Spokane Spokane, WA

Reviews of Fairwinds - Spokane

Assisted Living Reviews for Fairwinds - Spokane

July 29, 2016

By k. kemp

When you visit Fairwinds you see many things for yourself - how beautiful and spacious and modern it is; people enjoying activities and visiting with eachother; Fairwinds staff smiling, greeting and even hugging the residents as they go about their business. . . But what you might not see, yet, until your loved one moves in, is how very much the people at Fairwinds care about your loved one. They quickly learn every face and name, are always helpful and happy to see them, and honestly love being there with them. They will do anything they possibly can to make your loved one feel comfortable and happy at Fairwinds. They are experts in their fields, even to the point of saving a life, as they did Mom's. It took my mom awhile to adjust to what she called "the home", and fought to dislike it, but it is impossible when you are surrounded by so much love and attention. They softened her heart, and she loves her new forever-home.

June 30, 2016

By Sherill364145

My mom has received wonderful care from the wellness staff. The kitchen staff and all others are very caring and helpful. The transition is tough and can use mentor for newbies. Overall, after being her for a few months, my mom seems comfy.

June 30, 2016

By H. Armstrong416524

All services mother receives at Fairwinds are excellent! They strive to please her and definitely meet her needs.

February 29, 2016

By Reviewer120273450

Fairwinds - Spokane is really good and comfortable. Dad seems to be okay with the food. Everything is good at this facility. Everybody is friendly. There is always some activities going on at this facility.

February 29, 2016

By Marcie1

This place is so very nice. Apartments nice. Food is so good.

November 04, 2015

By Happy in Greenbluff

Fairwinds was very nice. Our concern was that as your health deteriorates, you have to transfer to a more assisted level. They have shuttle services, 24/7 nursing staff, and a physician that is outside the residence, not on-site.

June 15, 2015

By DMJM

We chose Fairwinds because we like the look of it. It was well maintained with modern decors. We like the apartment that they have available for my mother-in-law. It is a two-bedroom with two baths. It is very clean. It is right by the dining hall, so it is easy for her to get around.

March 27, 2015

I didn't choose Fairwinds, but my mom did. My mom hasn't moved in there yet, but it is where she decided to move. The staff was really friendly when we toured. She was able to answer the questions that I have for her. The rooms and dining was very clean. I guess I like it because it is up to date.

December 26, 2014

By Becky27

My father-in-law was in Fairwinds. It was very nice. I don't think the food was good as it should be, and we had one experience when he needed medical attention; they got him to the hospital, but the communication broke, and we were never told about it. So, he was taken to the hospital and we never knew about it until two and a half days later. So, there was a lack of communication with the night staff, but that's really the only negative comment I could say about it in a year that he was there. However, the facility overall was very nice, and the staff was very nice and seemed to be qualified in all aspects. They could probably improve on the quality of food and perhaps better communication with the staff and the residents.

October 26, 2014

By Chris100858050

I checked into Fairwinds. The people were really nice. It was a very nice and clean facility. It had a nice courtyard. The rooms there were very nice. The apartments were bigger. I peeked in the dining area, and it looked nice and bright. It seemed like they had a little bit more activities. They had a pool so they can do exercise. It’s just they didn’t accept Medicaid so that’s why I didn’t go there.

September 22, 2014

By Mel6

My parents moved in Fairwinds in the last part of May. It is a fairly new place and I like that it is more like a hotel than assisted living. They have a restaurant where you can actually go in and order different types of food. The food is very good. The rooms are nice. They are painted nicely and they are in pretty good size. The staff seems to like the job. They are really nice people. They have activities like cards and other types of games. They even have a happy hour. They also have a valet car service and stuff like that.

October 29, 2013

By tiltbilt

Individual attention after move in to get Dad comfortable with the place was very good. Continuing encouragement to join in dining and other many assorted activities is good and low pressured. After 3 weeks, still liking this place. It comes highly recommended by a couple I know that have lived there 4 years now.

Independent Living Reviews for Fairwinds - Spokane

June 26, 2012

By Sophe

Newer facility that backs up to Walmart. Nice rooms with big closets. Staff are very nice and very understanding. The food is great. Families come to 'grandma's for dinner; the price for family is reasonable. I can't think of a single negative thing to say. My experience with my relative living there was excellent.

Costs for Fairwinds - Spokane

Photos of Fairwinds - Spokane

Services and Amenities of Fairwinds - Spokane

• Minimum Age: Minimum Age Is 62

• Licenses: BH 1455

• About Fairwinds - Spokane

/senior-living/washington/spokane/fairwinds-spokane-99218

Fairwinds - Spokane is located in the Northside in Spokane, Washington, and offers spacious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who, for over 30 years, has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities that are all about Five-Star Fun. At Fairwinds - Spokane, we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Fairwinds and enjoy your own private apartment home, and fill it with your own treasured belongings. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are served prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, play a round of golf, enjoy a night on the town with your sweetie, or want to socialize with friends, Fairwinds - Spokane has it all. Do what you want, whenever you want to.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Fairwinds, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible.

Map of Fairwinds - Spokane