Offers Low Income Affordable and Senior Apartment
Costs for Arrowhead Gardens
Cost of Senior Apartments
Services and Amenities of Arrowhead Gardens
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $99; Two Bedrooms Start At $1145
- Senior Apartments Starting At: $955/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only
About Arrowhead Gardens
You’ve got a lot of life to live, and we want to help you do just that. Think of Arrowhead Gardens as your upside to downsizing – a home where you’ll find less stress, more freedom, more friends and more time to enjoy life.
With all of the options in our active senior living community, you’re empowered to choose exactly how you want to live. Whether you’re a social butterfly or like quiet time for yourself, our amenities give you the freedom to be you!
- Stay physically and mentally fit with our fitness and business centers
- Watch movies or cheer your favorite sports team in our large social room, TV or media room
- Share recipes and play card games in one of our lovely common areas
- Host friends and family in our community room
- Find your inspiration in our craft room or play in our billiards room
- Pet friendly too!
- Relax in our beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Channel your inner gardener in our P-Patch planters
- Enjoy day trips with friends and enjoy numerous planned social activities
- Take comfort in our access-controlled building with on-site management
- Get going with our community van or electric car for resident use
At Arrowhead Gardens, you can live well and stay within budget. Our affordable senior living options help you say goodbye to budget worries and hello to the things you want to do; the things that make you happy. Each of our one- and two-bedroom apartment homes include all the generous, comfortable amenities you deserve. We offer the style you want with living areas that flow into private bedrooms along with bathrooms complete with full size tubs perfect for relaxing after an active day with friends.
What Makes Us Special
Located in Highland Park neighborhood of West Seattle, Washington just ten minutes from downtown Seattle. Our community is surrounded by open spaces, woods, beautiful views, near shopping, medical facilities, parks, restaurants and all the services you need.Get Costs