The Bellettini

Reviews of The Bellettini

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bellettini

August 27, 2012

By bernardstonethethird

In my youth I found it very easy to move around the country. I loved doing so, and was saddened when I found that after my retirement I simply could not book flights or travel packages because of my distrust of computers. However, the travel agents provided with a person's stay at the Bellettini helped me regain my independence. My only complaint with the facility is the library, which does not have nearly enough books for people of my generation. I quite like the older stuff, thank you. Most important to me was the private transportation - ask, and a private driver will transport you to any location within 50 miles. Great for visiting Seattle or any places around Bellevue. Alas, I had to move to Boston with my daughter, but I loved the Bellettini very much. I would recommend it to anyone due to the excellent level of amenities that were provided to me during my time there.

Photos of The Bellettini

Services and Amenities of The Bellettini

• Fee Structure Extra: $500 Community Fee $500 Non Refundable Pet Deposit

• State Licenses: 2033

About The Bellettini

Here at The Bellettini, we're dedicated to offering a true sense of belonging to seniors and their families. It's a feeling you'll notice the moment you're invited to “make yourself at home” and continues through every thoughtful, personal detail.

As part of the WESTliving family, we understand the importance of world-class service. In fact, we even have a name for it: WESTclass service. We hire carefully and train extensively. The result? Team Members who are empowered to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we serve and inspired to anticipate your next need - before you even know you have a next need.

From independent living and assisted living the WESTliving experience creates and encourages a sense of belonging. Our culture of hospitality in senior living also promotes privacy, dignity and a sense of empowerment. A variety of activities including gardening, art classes, local tours and tai chi await here at The Bellettini. Not to mention it's right in the heart of Bellevue, Washington sitting next to the Bellevue Library.

Map of The Bellettini