The Bellettini

Reviews of The Bellettini

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bellettini

August 27, 2012

By bernardstonethethird

In my youth I found it very easy to move around the country. I loved doing so, and was saddened when I found that after my retirement I simply could not book flights or travel packages because of my distrust of computers. However, the travel agents provided with a person's stay at the Bellettini helped me regain my independence. My only complaint with the facility is the library, which does not have nearly enough books for people of my generation. I quite like the older stuff, thank you. Most important to me was the private transportation - ask, and a private driver will transport you to any location within 50 miles. Great for visiting Seattle or any places around Bellevue. Alas, I had to move to Boston with my daughter, but I loved the Bellettini very much. I would recommend it to anyone due to the excellent level of amenities that were provided to me during my time there.

Costs for The Bellettini

Photos of The Bellettini

Services and Amenities of The Bellettini

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2033

About The Bellettini

thebellettini.com

The Bellettini opened in 2008. We are an Independent and Assisted Living Community in the heart of Bellevue. There are 144 apartments with 25 different floor plans to choose from. We offer one and two bedroom apartments ranging from 709 Sq. Ft. to 2,400 Sq. Ft. All of our apartment homes have full kitchens with stainless steel appliances, washers and dryers, gas fireplaces, and central heat and air conditioning.

The Bellettini features 2 public restaurants- Toscanos Fine Dining and Paninis Wine Bar and Bistro, MBK Fitness Center, Michaels Salon of Bellevue, Media Lounge, In House Therapy program, Library, Weekly Housekeeping, Activities and Events 7 days per week, and valet and transportation service available 7 days per week.

Some features that make The Bellettini unique is our valet and transportation service available 7 days a week, 2 open to the public restaurants, an open to the public full service Aveda salon. We also have 2 personal trainers in our fitness center offering daily fitness classes and an in house therapy program provided by Independence Rehab.

Map of The Bellettini